Audi Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Audi Walk-ins, Audi Job openings, Audi Off-campus drive, Audi Referral drives, Audi Vacancies, Audi recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Audi Placement papers.
Audi India Career Opportunity !!! Audi is the pioneer in the manufacturing of luxury cars.Audi India Limited has announced upcoming vacancies and invites online applications to form for the skilled and proficient job searchers and who are looking to enhance their career. The notification is to fill up the vacancies as a consultant, senior consultant, purchase and sales manager, an insurance executive, workshop manager and others posts available in Audi India Limited.For future updates keep visiting this page. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Audi Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2017 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Audi Job Vacancies:
- Purchase and sales manager
- Insurance executive
- Workshop manager
- Junior Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Sales Executive
- Head Engineering
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Audi Company Profile:
Audi is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles. Audi oversees worldwide operations from its headquarters in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. Audi-branded vehicles are produced in nine production facilities worldwide.
The origins of the company are complex, going back to the early 20th century and the initial enterprises (Horch and the Audiwerke) founded by engineer August Horch; and two other manufacturers (DKW and Wanderer), leading to the foundation of Auto Union in 1932. The modern era of Audi essentially began in the 1960’s when the Auto Union was acquired by Volkswagen from Daimler-Benz.After relaunching the Audi brand with the 1965 introduction of the Audi F103 series, Volkswagen merged Auto Union with NSU Motorenwerke in 1969, thus creating the present day form of the company.
Educational Qualification For Audi Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the egree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Audi Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Audi get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Audi Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Audi Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Audi i.e. www.audi.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- In that careers page click on JOIN US option at left side of page
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.