Barclays Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding, Barclays Walk-ins, Barclays Job openings, Barclays Off-campus drive, Barclays Reopenings, Barclays Vacancies, Barclays recruitment, Barclays careers, Barclays Registration Link, Barclays Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Barclays Recruitment 2018.
Get your dream job in the bank!!! An employment notification has been released by Barclays, India to undertake prestigious positions through Barclays Recruitment. The company intends to invite online applications from freshers and careers oriented candidates to fill VP Process Excellence, WPS Search Lead, Test Environments Manager, Specialist Credit Manager and other jobs. Aspirants can apply for Barclays Recruitment 2018 by following the applying process stated below.Get the updates of all job notifications here in this site.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Barclays Job Vacancies:
- Senior Developer
- Solution Designer
- QA Analyst
- JAVA Developer
- Test Lead
- Agile Product Owner
- Test Environments Manager
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Barclays Company Profile:
Barclays is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It is a universal bank with operations in retail, wholesale and investment banking, as well as wealth management, mortgage lending and credit cards. It has operations in over 50 countries and territories and has around 48 million customers. Barclays is organized into four core business: Personal & Corporate (Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Wealth & Investment Management), Barclaycard, Investment Banking and Africa.
Barclays has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. According to a 2011 paper by Vitali et al., Barclays was the most powerful transnational corporation in terms of ownership and thus corporate control over global financial stability and market competition with AXA and State Street Corporation taking the 2nd and 3rd position, respectively.
Educational Qualification For Barclays Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Barclays Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Barclays get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Barclays Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Barclays Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Barclays i.e. www.barclays.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Barclays Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Barclays for registration purpose: Click here to register