Blue Dart Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding Blue Dart Walk-ins, Blue Dart Job openings, Blue Dart Off-campus drive, Blue Dart Referral drives, Blue Dart Vacancies, Blue Dart recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Blue Dart Placement papers.
Blue dart is a courier service provides its services across the world. A vacancy notification is released by the company to recruit new employees for the posts like senior counter staff, branch operations manager, Accounts Executive etc. All the interested and eligible candidates apply through online with all the necessary correct details.the official link is provided below. We will update once the link is activated.keep in touch with this site to get updates and notification of all private sector jobs. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Blue Dart Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Blue Dart Job Vacancies:
- Senior Counter Staff
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Blue Dart Company Profile:
Blue Dart Aviation is a cargo airline based in Chennai, India. It operates with its main base as Chennai International Airport and services 7 Indian cities. German courier company Deutsche Post owns a 70% stake in the airline through its subsidiary Blue Dart Express.It provides service in 220 plus countries and territories all over the world through their parent company DHL.
Educational Qualification For Blue Dart Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Blue Dart Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Blue Dart get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Blue Dart Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Blue Dart Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Blue Dart i.e. www.bluedart.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Blue Dart Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Blue Dart for registration purpose: Click here to register