BNP PARIBAS Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding BNP PARIBAS Walk-ins, BNP PARIBAS Job openings, BNP PARIBAS Off-campus drive, BNP PARIBAS Referral drives, BNP PARIBAS Vacancies, BNP PARIBAS recruitment, BNP PARIBAS careers, BNP PARIBAS Registration Link, BNP PARIBAS Placement papers.
Looking for a job in a good company !!!! Here is the chance for those. BNP PARIBAS is a global-scale European leader in financial services.Here the BNP PARIBAS has announced the recruitment notification for the aspirants looking for the jobs in the most reputed company. The eligible aspirants are required to fill the form and get submitted until the last date of the form that is going to be announced as soon as possible. If you want to join submit your updated Resume And Contact Companies Website. Interested And Eligible Candidates apply Online. For Current Jobs and Recruitment Visit Website Regularly And We will Updates Jobs/Recruitment Regularly.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in BNP PARIBAS Recruitment 2018.
BNP PARIBAS Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
BNP PARIBAS Company Profile:
BNP Paribas (French pronunciation) is a French multinational bank and financial services company with global headquarters in Paris. BNP Paribas is one of the largest banks in the world. Based on 2012 information, BNP Paribas was ranked as the third-largest bank in the world, as measured by total assets, by Bloomberg and Forbes. In 2010, it was the world’s 18th largest corporation, according to the Fortune Global 500 list, the rankings are based on revenues, accounted for as the sum of gross interest income and gross non.It was formed through the merger of Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP) and Paribas (see below for name origin) in 2000. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
The firm is a universal bank split into two strategic business units: Retail Banking & Services (which includes Asset Management, custodial banking, and real estate services), and Corporate and Institutional Banking. BNP Paribas’s four domestic markets are France, Italy, Belgium, and Luxembourg. It also has significant retail operations in the United States, Poland, Turkey, Ukraine, and North Africa, as well as large-scale investment banking operations in New York, London, Hong Kong, and Singapore. BNP Paribas escaped the 2007–09 credit crisis relatively unscathed reporting a €3 billion net profit for the year of 2008, and €5.8 billion for 2009, both years boosted by profits from trading in its Corporate and Institutional Banking division.
Educational Qualification For BNP PARIBAS Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
BNP PARIBAS Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in BNP PARIBAS get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
BNP PARIBAS Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
BNP PARIBAS Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of BNP PARIBAS i.e. bnpparibas.co.in.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
BNP PARIBAS Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of BNP PARIBAS for registration purpose: Click here to register