BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018: The officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission had released a new window for the 1255 Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, SC and ST Welfare Officer & Others posts. Aspiring candidates can apply for the released BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 on or before 20th August 2018. And also candidates who want to attempt the 64th Combined Competitive Examination, they must apply through online at the official web portal bpsc.bih.nic.in. Get all the details of the बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग Recruitment and then attend the 64th Combined Competitive Examination. Moreover, at the end of this page, you can also get the link for BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Notification, instructions with the online application form. We gave the detailed information about the eligibility criteria, application fee, BPSC payscale, physical ability, selection procedure and the important dates.
Information About BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- 1 Information About BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Post & Department-Wise Vacancies 2018 | bpsc.bih.nic.in
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 BPSC Civil Services Recruitment Employment News 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.4 Physical Ability
- 1.5 बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग Selection Procedure 2018
- 1.6 Application Fee For BPSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Important Dates For BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply For BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018?
|बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Revenue Officer, Supply Inspector, SC and ST Welfare Officer & Others|
|Number of Openings||1255 Posts|
|Name Of The Examination||64th Combined Competitive Examination|
|Starting Date For The Application Form||03rd August 2018|
|Closing Date To Register||20th August 2018|
|Exam Date (Prelims & Mains)||Upcoming 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination (Prelims & Mains) & Personal Interview|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Post & Department-Wise Vacancies 2018 | bpsc.bih.nic.in
|Sr. No.||Name of Post & Departments||No of Posts|
|1||Police Deputy, Home department (Reserve branch)||40|
|2||Superintendent of Police, Home department||2|
|3||Commerce tax officer, Commercial tax department||10|
|4||Under registrar/ Joint general registrar, Department of product and essay||8|
|5||Under Election officer, Election Department||8|
|6||Planning Officer/District Planning Officer, Labor resources department||13|
|7||District Audit Officer, Cooperation, Committees, and equivalent Co-operation Department||4|
|8||Assistant registrar, cooperation committee, and equivalent, Cooperative Department||24|
|9||Deputy Commissioner, Bihar Assembly||25|
|10||District Minority Welfare Officer, Minority Welfare Department||6|
|11||Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer) Home Department Kara||34|
|12||Cane Officer, Sugarcane Industry Department||2|
|13||Assistant Director, Social security, social welfare department||14|
|14||Rural development officer, Department of Rural Development||21|
|15||Labor Enforcement Officer, Department of Labor Resources||53|
|16||Supply Inspector, Food, and Consumer Protection Department||223|
|17||Revenue officer and equivalent, revenue and land reform department||571|
|18||Block SC and ST Welfare officer, Welfare department of SC and ST||122|
|19||Block Minority Welfare Officer, Minority Welfare Department||75|
You Can Also Check: Latest Bihar Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
While applying for the BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018, all the interested candidates have to check and match out the given eligibility criteria. Without this criterion, no other candidates will be allowed to enter the next process.
- Educational Qualifications – Candidates with the educational qualification from the Matriculation to Degree are eligible to apply for the 64th Combined Competitive Examination under the BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018.
- Age Limit – Applying contenders should hold the ade boundary between 20 years and 37 years as on 01st August 2018.
- Age Relaxation – While coming to the age relaxation in the upper limit, the officials passed a notice for the General or OBC candidates as 03 years and SC or ST candidates it is of 05 years.
You Can Also Check: TSPSC Field Assistant Result
BPSC Civil Services Recruitment Employment News 2018 – Pay Scale
According to the Post-Wise table, the pay scale differs for the posts such as below:
- Posts 1 to 10: Level -9
- 11th Post: INR 9300 – 34800 GP, PB-2 INR 4800 and after four years PB- INR 35400
- Posts 12 and 13: INR 9300 – 34800
- For Posts 14 to 18: Level 7
- Posts 19: level 6
|General||5.5 Inch||32 Inch|
|SC or ST||5.3 Inch||31 Inch|
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग Selection Procedure 2018
Candidates who wish to apply for the Bihar 64th Combined Competitive Examination 2018 must participate in the following selection procedure to get placed at the organization. Candidates should attempt the Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and the Personal Interview.
You Can Also Check: Bihar PSC Jobs
Application Fee For BPSC Recruitment 2018
|Candidates Category||Application Fee|
|General or OBC||INR 600|
|ST, SC and for PH||INR 150|
|Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.)||INR 150|
Important Dates For BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03rd August 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 20th August 2018
- Last date for submission of Application Fee: 24th August 2018
How To Apply For BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, navigate to the web portal of the Bihar Public Service Commission @ bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Then the home page of the organization will appear to the candidates.
- Now, all the participants need to look on the flashed link that is subjected to “Important Notice, the Advertisement and Instructions for filling Online Application for the 64th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination” with the specified dates as on 02nd August 2018.
- Click on the “Advertisement” and then read all the details carefully.
- Next apply online for the BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018.
- Click on the link of “Instructions for filling Online Application” that are to be followed while applying.
- Use the online link below to apply for the recruitment.
- Fill all the details and then pay the fee.
- Download the application form, take out a print of the application and then submit it before the last date.
BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Official Advertisement PDF: Download
Instructions To Apply For The BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018: Click Here
Bihar PSC 64th Combined Competitive Examination Application Form 2018: Apply Online
Candidates for any other information regarding the BPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018, you can visit our Sarkari Recruitment website.