BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019
- 1 BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019
- 1.1 BRDS District Program Officer, Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2018-2019
- 1.2 Brief Details About Bihar RDS Call Letter 2018-2019
- 1.3 Data Enlisted On Bihar Rural Development Society Admit Card 2018-2019 – District Program Officer, Accounts Officer
- 1.4 Selection Process For BRDS Vacancies 2018-2019
- 1.5 Important Documents Need To Carry For BRDS Exam 2018-2019
- 1.6 Necessary Details To Fetch BRDS Hall Ticket 2018-2019
- 1.7 Process To Download BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 @ rdd.bih.nic.in
BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019: Good news for the candidates who are searching for the BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019. Yes, here on this webpage we are providing all important stuff about the BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019. The Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) board officers will release the BRDS District Program Officer, Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2018-2019 as soon as possible at www.rdd.bih.nic.in. Candidates who had applied for 278 vacancies of State & District Program Officer, HR & Facility Management, Sr. Audit and Accounts Officer, IEC Manager, Ombudsmen Coordinator, Team Member Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, Audit and Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Expert, Program Executive & Other posts, they should attend for the written exam on scheduled date along with BRDS Hall Ticket 2018-2019. At the below of this page, we have given a direct Bihar RDS Call Letter 2018-2019 download link.
BRDS District Program Officer, Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2018-2019
The BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 is available soon to download. The Bihar Rural Development Society higher authority will disclose the BRDS Call Letter 2018-2019 few days before the examination date at the organization website. Applicants have to download the BRDS Hall Ticket 2018-2019 with the help of Application Number/ Registration Id, Birth Date or Password details. Candidates shall have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted venues for appearing in the said test. It is impossible to enter into the examination hall without BRDS District Program Officer, Accounts Officer Admit Card 2018-2019. We strongly suggest all the competitors must appear for the written exam with BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019.
Brief Details About Bihar RDS Call Letter 2018-2019
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS)|
|Name of the Positions||State & District Program Officer (MGNREGA, PMAY), Head Of Capacity Building, HR & Facility Management, Finance Manager, Sr. Audit and Accounts Officer, Procurement Manager, HR Cum Facility Manager, IEC Manager, Audit and Accounts Officer, IT Manager, MIS Expert, Program Executive, State & District MIS Team Member, Accounts Assistant, District Program Officer, DAM, DFM, District Assistant Audit & Finance Manager, Audit Assistant, Accounts Assistant & Other|
|Number of Posts||278 Posts|
|Application Process Starting Date||29th September 2018|
|Application Process End Date||22nd October 2018|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Case Study, Presentation, GD and Interview|
Data Enlisted On Bihar Rural Development Society Admit Card 2018-2019 – District Program Officer, Accounts Officer
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph
- Mother or Father Name
- Applicant Category
- Name of the Examination
- Date of Birth
- Center and Code of the test
- Exam Center Address
- Exam Name
- Date and Time of the examination
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Essential instructions of the examination
Also View: BRDS Syllabus
Selection Process For BRDS Vacancies 2018-2019
The BRDS selection process contains the below mentioned rounds.
- Written Examination
- Case Study
Related Post: BRDS Previous Papers
Important Documents Need To Carry For BRDS Exam 2018-2019
To attend for the written examination, competitors need to carry BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 with any ID Proof issued by the government like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Photograph, Aadhar Card, Passport, Any other identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer. Candidates take a copy of ID Proof and carry it for the BRDS written exam for security purpose. If any candidate fails to show up the BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 at the examination hall, then those candidates are not eligible to write the written examination.
Also Check: BRDS Result
Necessary Details To Fetch BRDS Hall Ticket 2018-2019
The BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 will be available through online mode at www.rdd.bih.nic.in. Applicants have to download the BRDS District Program Officer, Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2018-2019 by keying of the following details.
- Registration ID/Application Number
- Birth Date
Process To Download BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 @ rdd.bih.nic.in
- Initially login to the official website of BRDS at www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
- Search the BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 link on the homepage.
- After that click on that particular link.
- Enter all important details in required fields and submit them.
- As per given information, BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 will open.
- Check all valuable data on the BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 and download it.
- Take a copy of the hall ticket to attend the written exam.
We ensure the above provided information about BRDS Admit Card 2018-2019 is fair enough for all the applicants. To know more information, candidates keep visiting Sarkari Recruitment on a daily basis.