Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital is going to release the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 for the applied candidates for the 48 Junior Resident Vacancies. Aspirants can only obtain the BSAMCH Admit Card 2018 online on the web portal of the organization @ bsamch.ac.in. Furthermore, the selection process, the importance and the information present on the BSAMCH Admit Card is given in detail. Also, we have provided you with the procedure to download the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 at the end. Get the correct stepwise procedure for the downloading process of the BSAMCH Hall Ticket 2018.
BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018
- 1 BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018
A vast number of postulants had applied for the latest BSAMCH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018. And the selection procedure will be made by the Written Test and the Interview. As you know before arriving at the exam, you need to obtain the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 for the test. All the contestants who wish to take part in the examination must and should download their bsamch.ac.in Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018 through the official website of the Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital. Or you can also find the quick link for that. And that will be activated only when the officials publish the exact date for the admit card.
Also Check: BSAMCH Junior Resident Syllabus
Overview Of BSAMCH Admit Card 2018
|BSAMCH Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018|
|Organization Name||Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Number of Openings||48 Posts|
|Starting Date||3rd August 2018|
|Last Date||14th August 2018|
|Exam Date||17th August 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Information On BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018
- Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Aspirant Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Examination Name
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Also Check: BSAMCH Junior Resident Previous Papers
bsamch.ac.in Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates can get the whole stuff relevant to the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 from this page. Also, they must know that the Admit Card carries high importance for the test. The officials of the Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital has not yet mentioned the exact date for the examination. So, you must wait until the information is published on the official portal by the management. Even we here update you with the quick report and also the latest update is only given in this article. Candidates must obtain the valid BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 at the end of this page. The Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital will upload the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 before ten days of the examination date.
Applicants who are eagerly waiting for BSAMCH Junior Resident Hall Ticket can get from this page or through bsamch.ac.in. Applicants can get the BSAMCH Junior Resident Call Letter 2018 from the direct link provided below. By downloading the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018, you must enter the application number and date of birth. Like every year, this commission now recruits the interested contestants in a reasonable way. For hiring purpose, it has released the BSAMCH Junior Resident Recruitment 2018 Notification. Job seekers who sought latest Engineering Jobs had applied for this recruitment. The management is going to held the written exam on 17th August 2018. Follow our site Sarkari Naukri for more latest updates.
Essential Documents For BSAMCH Junior Resident Exam 2018
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Any other identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
Procedure To Download BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018
- Now, move to the Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital official web portal @ bsamch.ac.in.
- The homepage of the organization will appear.
- Hit the highlighted BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 link which is opened on the home screen.
- A new login window redirects the contenders.
- Enter your login details like the regarding Registered Number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Hit on the Submit button.
- Thus, all the participants need to verify the BSAMCH Junior Resident Hall Ticket 2018 which is visible in pdf format.
- Cross-check the details on the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 whether it is yours or not.
- Up next, download the BSAMCH PSC Hall Ticket.
- Also, take the hard copy of the BSAMCH Junior Resident Call Letter 2018.
- Don’t regret to take the BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018 at the time of attending the written test/screening test.
Download BSAMCH Junior Resident Admit Card 2018: Click Here