CGI Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding CGI Walk-ins, CGI Job openings, CGI Off-campus drive, CGI Referral drives, CGI Vacancies, CGI recruitment, careers, Registration Link, CGI Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in CGI Recruitment 2018.
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. CGI has got vacancies in Consulting, IT, Project Management, etc., at various levels. CGI is looking for experienced professionals, but also offers traineeships and programs for interns and recent graduates. If you’re looking to start a challenging and rewarding career in IT, we suggest that you take a look at CGI’s career page. Here you will find all the information that will help you decide if you want to work for them. You can browse jobs online and apply directly through the official link provided.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
CGI Job Vacancies:
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
CGI Company Profile:
CGI Group Inc. more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1976 by Serge Godin and André Imbeau as an IT consulting firm, the company soon began branching into new markets and acquiring other companies. CGI went public in 1986 with a primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. CGI is also a constituent of the S&P/TSX 60 and has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. After almost doubling in size with the 1998 acquisition of Bell Sygma CGI acquired IMRGlobal in 2001 for $438 million, which added “global delivery options” for CGI. Other significant purchases include American Management Systems (AMS) for $858 million in 2004, which grew CGI’s presence in the United States, Europe and Australia and led to the formation of the CGI Federal division.
Educational Qualification For CGI Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
CGI Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in CGI get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
CGI Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates. After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
CGI Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of CGI i.e. cgi.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
CGI Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of CGI for registration purpose: Click here to register