Apply for the CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 from this page. The higher officials of Controller General Of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM) had invited the Online Applications for the 220 Examiners Of Patents & Designs Vacancies under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (Government of India Ministry of Commerce & Industry). So, all the candidates focus on this page and get the complete information of पेटेंट, डिजाइन और व्यापार चिह्न के नियंत्रक जनरल Recruitment 2018, pay scale, application fee, Eligibility Criteria and also the CGPDTM Applying Procedure with the essential dates. Candidates who are interested in grabbing the opportunity must apply online before 04th September 2018. The Selection Procedure for the candidates will be the Preliminary & Mains Examination. Besides, at the end of this page, you can even get the dipp.nic.in Official Advt with the Registration link and also the Applying link.
Information About CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
- 1 Information About CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Discipline-Wise Vacancies 2018 | dipp.nic.in
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.4 पेटेंट, डिजाइन और व्यापार चिह्न के नियंत्रक जनरल Selection Procedure 2018
- 1.5 Examination Centres
- 1.6 Controller General Of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Pay Scale
- 1.7 Important Dates For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018?
|पेटेंट, डिजाइन और व्यापार चिह्न के नियंत्रक जनरल Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||Controller General Of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM)|
|Department Name||Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (Government of India Ministry of Commerce & Industry)|
|Post Name||Examiners Of Patents & Designs|
|Number of Openings||220 Posts|
|Closing Date||04th September 2018|
|Exam Date||Prelims: 30th September 2018
Mains: 18th November 2018
|Selection Process||Preliminary & Mains Examination, Document Verification|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Discipline-Wise Vacancies 2018 | dipp.nic.in
- Biochemistry – 6 Posts
- Chemistry – 45 Posts
- Polymer Science – 4 Posts
- Computer Science or Information Technology – 55 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 30 Posts
- Bio-Medical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 70 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 6 Posts
Also Check: CGPDTM Previous Papers
Eligibility Criteria For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for the CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 must have completed the degree from recognized University. Applicants should know the subject wise or discipline wise education qualifications information refer information bulletin.
Age Limit: Applying competitors must possess the minimum age limit is 21 years, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
Age Relaxations: The age relaxations for the categories of the candidates will be as follows:
- Five years for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
- Ten years for physically challenged categories
- Three years for Other Backward Classes
- Others as per government rules.
Also Check: CGPDTM Syllabus
CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
Applicants belonging to the General & OBC Category have to pay INR 200 as application fee either by using net banking or by using visa or master, credit or else the debit card only. Candidates belonging to SC, ST or PH and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee for the CGPDTM Recruitment 2018.
You Can Also Check: Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Result
पेटेंट, डिजाइन और व्यापार चिह्न के नियंत्रक जनरल Selection Procedure 2018
Applied candidates will have the पेटेंट, डिजाइन और व्यापार चिह्न के नियंत्रक जनरल Selection Procedure 2018 as Prelims & Mains Examination. Elsemore, the examination shall be held in two Phases, i.e., Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination followed by the Document Verification.
- Preliminary Examination – Screening Exam only
- Main Exam Paper I – Scoring Examination
- Main Exam Paper II – Qualifying Examination
- Preliminary Examination: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
- Main Examination: Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai.
Also Check: CGPDTM Admit Card
Controller General Of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Pay Scale
Qualified contestants in the Written Examination, i.e., Prelims & Mains will get the Pay Scale as INR 56100 to INR 177500 plus allowances by the conducting body.
Important Dates For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018
|Sr. Number||Names Of The Event||Important Dates|
|1||Online Registration Starting Date||6th August 2018|
|2||Online Registration Closing Date||4th September 2018|
|3||Last Date of Payment||4th September 2018|
|4||The date for Issue of the Admit Card (Prelim Exam)||15th September 2018|
|5||Date of Preliminary Examination||30th September 2018|
|6||The date for Issue of the Admit Card (Main Exam)||30th October 2018|
|7||Date of Mains Examination||18th November 2018|
How To Apply For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018?
- The first action is to visit the official website of the Office of the Controller General of Patents, Design and Trade Marks that is www.dipp.nic.in.
- Hit on “Information Bulletin” Option available at the top menu bar.
- Read the Advertisement and then hit on the Registration link available in the middle of the page or else you can directly go with the below-inserted link.
- Enter the required details in CGPDTM Registration Form and hit on submit label.
- After the successful CGPDTM Registration, go back to the homepage and click on Login option by using your registered ID and Password.
- Fill all the details in the CGPDTM Online Application Form 2018, upload all the relevant documents and pay the fee.
- Hit on submit option and take the hard copy of it for further usage.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2018 Official Advertisement PDF: Download
Register Online For CGPDTM Recruitment 2018: Click Here
CGPDTM Recruitment – Candidates LOGIN: Click Here
For the latest updates regarding the CGPDTM Recruitment 2018, contenders should keep in touch with our Sarkari Naukri website.