Chevrolet Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Chevrolet Walk-ins, Chevrolet Job openings, Chevrolet Off-campus drive, Chevrolet Referral drives, Chevrolet Vacancies, recruitment, careers, Chevrolet Registration Link, Chevrolet Placement papers.
Chevrolet Job Vacancies 2018 !!!! Chevrolet also was known as Chevy, is an American brand vehicle.Chevrolet is inviting online applications from freshers and experienced (Bachelor Degree) to join their company for various posts. Interested candidates may apply for the post via online. For more details related to Chevrolet Recruitment 2018, kindly read below.Get ready for the link activation with all the necessary documents.For future updates keep visiting this page. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Chevrolet Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Chevrolet Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Chevrolet Company Profile:
Chevrolet colloquially referred to as Chevy and formally the Chevrolet Division of General Motors Company, is an American automobile division of the American manufacturer General Motors (GM). Louis Chevrolet and ousted General Motors founder William C. Durant started the company on November 3, 1911, as the Chevrolet Motor Car Company. Durant used the Chevrolet Motor Car Company to acquire a controlling stake in General Motors with a reverse merger occurring on May 2, 1918 and propelled himself back to the GM presidency. After Durant’s second ousting in 1919, Alfred Sloan, with his maxim “a car for every purse and purpose,” would pick the Chevrolet brand to become the volume leader in the General Motors family, selling mainstream vehicles to compete with Henry Ford’s Model T in 1919 and overtaking Ford as the best-selling car in the United States by 1929.
Educational Qualification For Chevrolet Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Chevrolet Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Chevrolet get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Chevrolet Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Chevrolet Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Chevrolet i.e. www.chevrolet.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.