The Christ University Admission 2018-2019 details are available in this article in a clear manner. The Christ University open Online Applications for UG, PG Courses. Aspirants who want to get a seat in the Christ University those need to apply for the Admissions through Online Mode or Offline Mode which is based on your convenience. The Application form submits before 19th April 2018 (For Online) or 21st April 2018 (For Offline). So candidates don’t forget these dates. The Christ Universty offered many courses for the students. Go through the complete article for knowing the more details about Christ University Admission 2018-2019 like courses offered by Christ University, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Steps For Registration Process, etc. Applicants also check the official web portal of the Christ University for knowing the more information about this article rather than this information.
Christ University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 Christ University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 Christ University Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 Courses Offers By Christ University – christuniversity.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For Christ University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.4 Christ University Application Fee
- 1.5 Christ University Selection Process
- 1.6 How To Register For Christ University Admission 2018-2019
The officers of Christ University ready to conduct the Entrance Test for all Courses in the month of April 2018. Applicants who want to join in Christ University those need to face three levels of the selection process to get Christ University Admission 2018-2019. In the below section, we had provided complete information about Christ University Selection Process in a clear manner. So students know selection process details and prepare for that levels. Aspirants stay tuned to our web page or the official web portal of the Christ University for knowing the more details about this article and submit their application forms through online mode or offline more details of Christ University Admission 2018-2019.
Applicants who apply for Christ University Admission 2018-2019 must have minimum marks in previous studies in recognized Board/ Institutions. At the middle of the article, we had provided complete details about education qualification in a detailed manner. Aspirants can check that details and apply for new Christ University Admission 2018-2019 in Christ University. We will update this article with the latest details about Admit Cards, Entrance Exam Result, etc. So students stay connected with our web page Sarkari Recruitment or the official web portal of the Christ University for knowing more details about Admit Card, Entrance Exam Result, etc.
Christ University Admission 2018-2019 Details
|University Name||Christ University|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|UG Courses||B.A., B.Sc., B. Com, BHM, BCA, BE / BTech, BBA, BCom, BArch, BEd, BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCA, BJ|
|PG Courses||MBA/ PGDM, MA, M.Sc, ME / MTech, MCom, MCA, MD, Executive MBA / PGDM, LLM|
|Other Courses||Ph.D., MPhil|
Courses Offers By Christ University – christuniversity.in
B.A (Bachelor Arts)
- Economics/ Economics (Hons.)
- English/ English (Hons.)
- B.A History
- History (Hons.)
- Psychology/ Psychology (Hons.)
- Sociology Politics
- Political Science
- Media Studies
- Journalism/ Journalism (Hons.)
- Theatre Studies
- Performing Arts
- Western Music
B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)
- Computer Science
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B.Com. Hons.
- B.Com. Finance and Accountancy
Eligibility Criteria For Christ University Admission 2018-2019
For BBA, BBA (Hons, Finance & International Business, Finance & Accountancy), B Com (Hons, International Finance, Professional) and, BA-CEP, BHM: Applicants compulsory pass Class 12th in any stream from a recognized university or board with minimum qualifying marks.
For BA LLB (Hons): Students must pass Class 12th from a recognized university or board with at least 45% marks in any stream.
For BBA LLB (Hons): Candidate must have completed education till Class 12th from a recognized university or board with at least 45% marks in any stream.
For LLM: Contenders must have passed LLB from a recognized university in India or Abroad recognized by UGC/ AIU. Those in final year are also eligible to apply, but they should have scored 50% or above aggregate in all the semesters of UG exams.
Christ University Application Fee
For knowing more details about Application Fee, aspirants can check the official web portal of the Christ University.
Christ University Selection Process
Aspirants who apply for higher studies at Christ University those can get a seat in that University with minimum eligible marks in Entrance Test, Self-Assessment Test, and Marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Application Form Starting Date: Started
- Application Form Last Date For Submit: 19th April 2018 (For Online), 21st April 2018 (For Offline)
- Admit Card Release Date: 23rd April 2018
- Entrance Test Date: 29th April 2018
- Skill Assessment, Micro presentation, and Interview: 29th April 2018 – 02nd May 2018
How To Register For Christ University Admission 2018-2019
For Online Registration
- Visit official web portal of the Christ University @ christuniversity.in.
- On the home page, students find the application form link for Christ University Admission 2018-2019.
- Just hit that link.
- Select your courses application form.
- Fill the application form and check the details entered on the application form.
- Press the submit button and also take a print out of the confirmation letter.
For Offline Registration
- Applicants open the official web portal of the Christ University.
- Click on the Application form link of Christ University Admission 2018-2019.
- Select your course and take a print out of the Application form.
- Fill the Application Form with exact details and attached the required documents to the application.
- Recheck the application form once again and post the below postal address or go to the below postal address for giving the application form directly to the concerned authorities.
Christ University Address
The Application forms can submit through offline mode means post the application form to the exact address of the Christ University. The Address mention in this section in a clear manner.
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Bengaluru – 560 029
Applicants also submit their application forms directly (In Person) to the below address between Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM and Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Main Campus,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029
- High School Mark-sheets
- Intermediate Mark-sheets
- Admission Test Admit card/ Scorecard
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Cast Certificate For ScholarShip candidates
Christ University Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
With the help of above details, applicants can apply for a new Christ University Admission 2018-2019 in Christ University for the academic year 2018 to 2019. Aspirants who want to know more information about this article can check our web page or the official web portal of the Christ University at regular intervals.