Citibank Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Citibank Walk-ins, Citibank Job openings, Citibank Off-campus drive, Citibank Referral drives, Citibank Vacancies, Citibank recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Citibank Previous papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Citibank Recruitment.
Great News for the candidates who are looking for bank Jobs. Citi Bank is going to release a notification to fill up the vacancies like data analytics, senior Auditor, Operational Risk Manager etc.Citibank is the customer division of money related administrations multinational Citigroup. Citi Bank Recruitment 2018 Here is the fascinating and supportive update for the candidates looking for Latest Bank Govt Jobs 2018. According to Citi Bank Notification 2018, candidates must Graduation and Post Graduation from a recognized Institute in respective specialization or its equivalent degree.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Citibank Job Vacancies:
- Data Analytics
- Operational Risk Manager
- ISO Intermediate Analyst
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Manager
- Digital Optimization and Analytics
- Direct Custody & Clearing (DCC) Sales Manager
- Investment Banking
- Placement Analyst,
- Securities Services, Full-Time Analyst
- Senior Technology Programmer Analyst
- Escalation Specialist II
- Middle Office Manager
- Part-Time Teller (20 Hours)
- Managing Director
- Transaction Capture Analyst
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
Citibank Company Profile:
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, later First National City Bank of New York. The United States is the largest single market with approximately 26% of branches, generating 51% of revenues. Citibank’s 983 North American branches are concentrated in major metropolitan areas including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami. Latin America markets make up 25% of revenues, Asia 20%, and Europe / Middle East / Africa 4%. In addition to standard banking transactions, Citibank markets insurance, credit cards, and investment products. Their online services division is among the most successful in the field, claiming about 15 million users.
As a result of the global financial crisis of 2008–2009 and huge losses in the value of its subprime mortgage assets, Citibank was bailed out by aid from the U.S. government. On November 23, 2008, in addition to the initial aid of $25 billion, a further $25 billion was invested in the corporation together with guarantees for risky assets amounting to $306 billion. Since this time, Citibank has repaid its government loans in full, resulting in a net profit for the U.S. government.
Educational Qualification For Citibank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Citibank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Citibank get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Citibank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Citibank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Citibank i.e. www.citibank.co.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Citibank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Citibank for registration purpose: Click here to register