CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019: Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore has announced the notification of CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019. The application form is available in online mode only. The applicants need to download the application form and fill it with required details. The selection of candidates will be held in two stages. Stage 1 is a computer-based test and time duration is one and a half hour. The shortlisted candidates of stage 1 will be allowed to participate in Medical Check Up, Practical Test and Interview. After completion of the 2nd stage, the selected candidates will be uploaded online at the college website. For more complete details about CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019 including dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam centers, etc are equipped in the article.
CMC Vellore Admission 2018-2019
CMC Vellore has published the notification and commenced the admission for MPT course on November 30, 2017. Christian Medical College Vellore offers admission to MPT program on the basis of merit in Computer Based Test followed by the performance in Practical Test and Interview. The basic eligibility for the course is BPT degree from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other university recognized by CMC. Out of the total available seats, 50% seats are reserved for Sponsored candidates. Candidates who are looking for admission can download the application form from the official website.
Christian Medical College, Vellore has invites application form for admission in Master in Physiotherapy Program for the academic year 2018-19. Good news for all those candidates who are waiting for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018. Aspirants who have qualified B.P.T Degree from a recognized university may apply for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018. The last date to submit the application form is 07th February 2018. For all the interested candidates who are looking for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019, sarkarirecruitment.com serves as the point of access. Who are interested those people can apply for the admission and choose the location according to their convenience.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore|
|Qualification||Master in Physiotherapy Program (MPT)|
|Application Process for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018 commences from||30th November 2017|
|The last date to submit the Application Form with payment through DD||7th February 2018 (till 05:00 pm)|
|Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents/ completed sponsorship form||15th February 2018|
|Hall ticket will be available from||23rd March 2018|
|CMC Vellore MPT 2018 Exam Date||9th March 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Computer based test||13th March 2018|
|Registration for Practical Tests, Interview and Medical checkup at Vellore begins from||20th March 2018|
|Practical Tests and Interview at Vellore will be conducted on||22nd March 2018|
|Announcement of final selection list||23rd March 2018|
|Registration for admission commences from||26th April 2018|
|Mandatory Orientation Program for selected candidates||27th, 28th April 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||30th April 2018|
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with service obligation will need to have completed the same by 26th April 2018.
- Candidates should possess a B.P.T Degree by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University or any other University.
- A candidate who has already completed Postgraduate Degree in M.P.T course or is undergoing a PG course in Physiotherapy in any specialty those candidates are not eligible to apply for MPT course in CMC Vellore.
- Candidates who have qualified from other universities should produce an eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University at the time of registration.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019 selection criteria will be based on two steps. Selection of candidates to the M.P.T Course is based on the performance in Step 1 and Step 2 of the selection process. The process of selection criteria will be noted as follows.
Step 1 Computer Based Test (CBT Test)
All candidates need to appear for computer based Entrance Test on the mentioned date. The CMC Vellore MPT exam will be conducted in the following cities. They are Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Noida, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Vellore.
Step 2 Medical Checkup, Assessment of Knowledge & Skills /Personal Interview
Candidates who will clear the computer based test, those people are eligible to attend for the Medical Checkup, Assessment of Knowledge & Skills /Personal Interview. Aspirants who are appearing for the Step 2 must bring their chest X-ray taken within the last 3 months bearing the Name of the candidate and Date. If candidates are currently pregnant or if pregnancy is a possibility are exempted from the Chest X-ray. Candidates need to submit the following certificates for Step – 2 Registration
- Mark lists of B.P.T. course.
- B.P.T Degree certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R University.
- Transcript of B.P.T course.
- Experience certificates after B.P.T Degree till date.
How To Apply For CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Click on the official site www.cmch-vellore.edu.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the particular details.
- Attach all required documents.
- Submit application to organization address before the last date.
CMC Vellore MPT Application Form 2018-2019
- The Application form for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019 are available in online mode only.
- The applicants need to download the application form and fill it with necessary details.
- And then submit the hard copy of the completed application form to the CMC Vellore Campus before the last date.
- In the application form, candidates need to fill in their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and other details.
- Also, applicants need to affix their recent passport size photograph on the space given on the application form.
The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1350/- through Demand Draft.
- The DD must be drawn in favor of CMC Vellore Association a/c on any scheduled Bank, payable at the State Bank of India, Vellore Town, Code: 1618.
- If candidates applying from SAARC countries should send a Demand Draft for Rs.2100/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 110 or its equivalent.
Christian Medical College,
- Must carry all educational certificates.
- Valid ID Proof.
- Experience Certificate.
- Latest passport size photocopies.
- Marks List of Transcript of BPT Degree.
- Sponsorship Obligation Completion Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
For more updates regarding CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2018-2019 stay tuned with us. The team of sarkarirecruitment.com will update this page accurately. If this article is helpful for you, bookmark this page for latest info.