Coconut Development Board Field Officer Recruitment notification 2017:
- 1 Coconut Development Board Field Officer Recruitment notification 2017:
- 1.1 Coconut Development Board Profile :
- 1.1.1 Coconut Development Board Field Officer vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Coconut Development Board Field Officer recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Coconut Development Board Field Officer recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Coconut Development Board Field Officer
- 1.1.5 Official Link: coconutboard.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
- 1.1 Coconut Development Board Profile :
Coconut Development had provided the opportunity that is for the complete qualifying nature for the vacant positions. Coconut Development invites application for the posts of Field Officer. Many numbers of vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date via the official website of Coconut Development Board. Interested candidates should know about the eligibility criteria details of Coconut Development Board recruitment are given below. Seats are being allotted under the different posts suitably for which the necessary detail is mentioned below.The candidates who are eagerly waiting for Orissa Government jobs can utilize this opportunity to start their career in government sector.Not only Orissa job notifications through this site, aspirants can get all the job updates of all state and central government job notifications. The students and aspects who are preparing for the government jobs you will get all the genuine notifications and genuine links to apply for any job in the government sector. As expected this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector. most of the candidates can get jobs in this year through these government job examinations.So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.
Coconut Development Board Profile :
Coconut Development Board (CDB) is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of India for the integrated development of coconut and coconut-related products.Coconut Development Board is a statutory body established by the Government of India for the integrated development of coconut production and utilization in the country with focus on productivity increase and product diversification. The Board which came into existence on 12 January 1981, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, with its Headquarters at Kochi in Kerala andRegional Offices at Bangalore in Karnataka, Chennai in Tamil Nadu and Guwahati in Assam. There are sixState Centres situated at Bhubaneswar in Orissa, Calcutta in West Bengal, Patna in Bihar, Thane in Maharashtra, Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh and Port Blair in the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The Board has 9 Demonstration cum Seed Production (DSP) Farms in different locations of the country and now 7 farms are maintained. A Market Development cum Information Centre has established in Delhi. The Board has set up a Technology Development Centre at Vazhakulam near Aluva in Kerala.
Coconut Development Board Field Officer vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Coconut Development Board|
|Post Name(s)||Field Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Coconut Development Board Field Officer recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have possessed B.Sc (Agri/Hort) or M.Sc (Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology).
Coconut Development Board Field Officer recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Coconut Development Board Field Officer
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online, upload necessary documents, photos, and sign, make payment, submit the form.
- Otherwise , take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Eligible candidates may fill their bio-data in prescribed format with relevant self-attested documents in an envelope and attend the walk-in interview to the mentioned address in the official notification on or before the last date.
Official Link: coconutboard.nic.in
Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & Private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications, Results, Admit cards, Cut off marks, Application forms, Selection process, Syllabus, Placement papers, Previous Papers, Study materials, Tips.