Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Collectorate, Garhwa Profile :
- 1.1.1 Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer
- 1.1.5 Official Link : garhwa.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Collectorate, Garhwa Profile :
All the job seekers from the state who are in search of Govt Jobs notifications after their education , here is the latest Notification released by the Collectorate, Garhwa . This employment notice has been released for a number of posts that require candidates having different educational qualification. Some of the posts with major vacancies out of them, maximum vacancies include Jr Engineer jobs etc. All the interested candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs, can also apply but before that, it is required that the candidates need to go through the eligibility norms to be fulfilled. All the details related to the Collectorate, Garhwa Recruitment 2017 such as the eligibility, recruitment/ selection process, pay scale, application fee, and the process to submit the online applications have been provided here. Collectorate, Garhwa has released its latest recruitment notice for various posts. Applications are invited for the posts of Jr Engineer jobs etc. Applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website well before the final date of submission .The aspirants clearly check the eligibility and syllabus and plan their preparation accordingly to get succeed in getting a government job.You can also check Jharkhand State Govenrnment jobs updates and notifications in our site sarkarirecruitment regularly.
Collectorate, Garhwa Profile :
Garhwa is a city and a municipality in, and headquarters of, Garhwa district in the state of Jharkhand, India. Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Bihar are nearby states. Garhwa Road (Rehla) is a major Railway Junction where thousands of passengers find this station most convenient to catch their train for Delhi and Kolkata. You can find bus services for Ranchi, Ambikapur, Gaya etc.
Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer jobs vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Collectorate, Garhwa|
|Post Name(s)||Jr Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must complete Diploma/B. Tech in Civil Engineering or any equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years.Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt orders.
How to apply for Collectorate, Garhwa Jr Engineer
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Download the application form online and take print out.
- Fill the details correctly,attach photo.
- Jharkhand Garhwa Collectorate JE applicants send their application envelope in prescribed format along with attested copies of Educational/ Technical certificates, Documentary proof of Age, Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment and affixed postage stamps to the envelope. Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”. You need to send your application to the following address.Address Details:
The Collectorate Garhwa,
Office of Panchayati Raj,
Official Link : garhwa.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.