CSC Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding CSC Walk-ins, CSC Job openings, CSC Off-campus drive, CSC Referral drives, CSC Vacancies, CSC recruitment, careers, Registration Link, CSC Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in CSC Recruitment 2018.
Apply for CSC job openings for freshers as well as experienced for Software Developer Positions across the country.Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through the official link provided below.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below. For further details, the candidates can check the details given below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
CSC Job Vacancies:
- Product Developer
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Associate Professional Business Process Outsourcing
- Business Analyst
- Senior Project Manager
- Associate Professional Product Developer
- Storage Administration
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
CSC Company Profile:
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services. Its headquarters are located in Falls Church, Virginia. CSC has 56,000 employees in over 60 countries Its clients include commercial enterprises and the U.S. federal government, as well as state, local and non-U.S. government agencies.
In September 2009, when Xerox acquired Affiliated Computer Services, CSC became the only remaining major “hardware vendor independent” IT service provider with headquarters and major operations in the U.S. CSC has been a Fortune 500 company since 1995, ranked 185 in the 2014 rankings. The company also figures in the Forbes Global 2000 list. On May 24, 2016, CSC announced that it will merge with Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Services division to create a new pure-play IT services company
Educational Qualification For CSC Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
CSC Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in CSC get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
CSC Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
CSC Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of CSC i.e. www.csc.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.