Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers are uploaded in this article for the Personal Assistant (Group B) vacancies. We have provided the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Question Papers along with the solutions in this article. The High Court Of Delhi will be planned the written exam in the upcoming months for the aspirants who will apply for the Personal Assistant (Group B) positions. So, the contenders can download the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers and start the preparation. Applicants can find the links to download the delhihighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Sample Papers for all the subjects on this page. All the candidates need to gather the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers before starting the preparation.
Also Check: Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Syllabus
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers Particulars
|दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय Personal Assistant Model Papers|
|Organization Name||High Court Of Delhi|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant (Group B)|
|Number of Openings||35 Posts|
|Starting Date||22nd September 2018|
|Closing Date||12th October 2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Solved Papers
Check the entire article and download the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers for better preparation. The direct download links of Delhi High Court Group B Sample Papers are given in the below section. We know that by practicing a Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Question Papers aspirants can get clarity about the solved papers. Contenders who have applied for this notification now download the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers and start the preparation. By practicing the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Old Papers sometimes the same questions are also repeated in the written exam. Therefore practice more Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers and appear in the written test.
delhihighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Exam Pattern
Stage – I: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Paper consist of 120 questions of one mark each.
- 25% negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The subject wise bifurcation of questions from English- 60 questions, General Knowledge- 30 questions and General Intelligence – 30 questions.
- Qualifying criteria for General Category will be 50% in each subject and 45% in case of Reserved Category
(including PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Selected candidates, applicants to the extent of 100 times the number of vacancies in each category
mentioned, would be called for the next stage of the examination.
Stage – II: English Typewriting Test
- 40 words per minute. The test would be of ten minutes duration and will be on computers.
- The criterion of “characters with space” for calculating the typing speed will be adopted, and the total number of mistakes permissible would be 3% of the total words typed.
Stage – III: English Shorthand Test
- 100 words per minute. The test will be in the English language and of five minutes duration. Candidates will be required to transcribe the dictated passage on computers in 40 minutes.
- 3% (of the total words dictated) will be the permissible mistakes for qualifying the Exam.
Stage – IV: Written Examination (Descriptive)
- Aspirants who qualify written test (objective type), typing test and shorthand test will be followed by the written examination (descriptive) carrying a weightage of 100 marks.
- The written examination will be conducted for two hours duration consisting of Essay, Translation, Comprehension and Letter writing of 25 marks each and Pass marks will be 50% for General Candidates and 45% for Reserved Categories.
Stage – V: Interview
- Candidates who will qualify in the written exam will be called for the Interview which consists of 30 marks. Pass marks would be 50% for General Candidates and 45% for Reserved Categories.
Delhi High Court Group B Sample Papers
To get the Personal Assistant (Group B) vacancy of the High Court Of Delhi, then the contestants need to possess the proper exam preparation. On this page, to get the subject wise Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers. Moreover, the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Solved Question Papers will help you in enhancing the logical ability together with the accuracy in attempting the questions. Candidates can start the preparation with the help of the above links that refer to the Delhi High Court Personal Assistant Previous Papers PDF. Stay tuned with our website Sarkari Naukri for more updates.