DELL Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding DELL Walk-ins, DELL Job openings, DELL Off-campus drive, DELL Referral drives, DELL Vacancies, DELL recruitment, DELL careers, DELL Registration Link, DELL Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Dell Recruitment 2018.
Want to get placed in DELL? DELL is the brand name for personal computers and laptops.A huge job opening is released by the company to recruit new and efficient employees. Dell, a premier IT firm has made an employment declaration concerning DELL Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible fresher’s who are willing to fill up various posts like Web Design Sr. Analyst – XML/ HTML, Web Design Analyst – XML/ HTML, Software Dev Staff Engineer. Here we are providing all the details about this recruitment. check it out. And keep visiting our site regularly for more updates.Be prepared with all the necessary documents and updated resume.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
DELL Job Vacancies:
- Dell Boomi Partner Technical Enablement Solution Engineer
- Enterprise Tech Supp Sr. Assoc
- Enterprise Tech Supp Sr. Analyst
- Salesforce.com Senior Analyst
- Financial Analysis Advisor
- Web Design Sr. Analyst – XML/ HTML
- Web Design Analyst – XML/ HTML
- Software Dev Staff Engineer
- Ent Rsrc Plan Advisor – SAP BASIS
- Enterprise Tech Supp Sr. Analyst
- Java Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Dell Company Profile:
Dell Inc. (stylized as DELL) was an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that developed, sold, repaired, and supported computers and related products and services. Eponymously named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company was one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell sold personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company was well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications. Dell was a pure hardware vendor for much of its existence, but with the acquisition in 2009 of Perot Systems, Dell entered the market for IT services. The company has since made additional acquisitions in storage and networking systems, with the aim of expanding their portfolio from offering computers only to delivering complete solutions for enterprise customers.
Educational Qualification For DELL Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
DELL Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in DELL get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
DELL Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
DELL Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of DELL i.e. www.dell.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
DELL Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of DELL for registration purpose: Click here to register