Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa Profile :
- 1.1.1 Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon
- 1.1.5 Official Link : tribalwelfare.goa.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa Profile :
Getting a government job is a dream to many people.To get a government job every one needs clear information of the exam and selection procedure. In this article,we are providing some important data like Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon job profile, minimum eligibility norms, significant dates, mode of selection, how to apply, & general guidelines to candidates for apply as per desired post but if the applicants are not satisfied with this knowledge then they can also to download an official advertisement of Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa from the link given below under the head of important links. Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa released a recruitment notification for LDC, Peon .All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job . The Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa is offering employment opportunities in various departments. The interested candidates can also see all Goa Government Jobs information, which provides a large number of opportunities to the candidates preparing to get Govt Jobs in Goa here.The candidate who posses the minimum qualification like SSC,Inter,degree,MBA can apply for these government jobs before the last date.candidates, who are looking for Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon notification can see here. There is heavy competition for these Openings, as many people had a dream to work in government sector. Hereby we insist the Applicants start their preparation as early as possible to get qualified.For more information of latest job updates Candidates can check our site Sarkari Recruitment .
Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa Profile :
The Department of Tribal Welfare performs the statutory and administrative functions relating to protection and empowerment of scheduled tribes in the state. It is also responsible for preparing the Tribal Sub Plan and monitoring of implementation. Implementation and monitoring of Welfare schemes is carried upon by the department which is framed by Government of Goa.
Also responsible for protecting the interests of Tribal’s in matters pertaining to employment in government service. It establishes and monitors the functions of statutory bodies pertaining to growth and protection of Tribals. The census and survey of Scheduled Tribes community is carried out for facilitation preparation of database on key social and economic indicators.
Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa|
|Post Name(s)||LDC, Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Individuals applying For LDC jobs must be familiar with the operation of Computer and also they should have studied HSSC from recognized board. The eligible qualification to apply for Peon position is a pass in Middle School. Any other equivalent qualification will also be accepted.
For clear details once the notification is released.
Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Directorate of Tribal Welfare, Goa LDC, Peon
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form can beable to participate in the selection process.
Official Link : tribalwelfare.goa.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.