Apply Offline for the DLSA Recruitment 2018 from this page. The District Legal Services Authority had invited the 50 Para Legal Volunteer applications to the candidates. And the Application form for DLSA should be filled on or before 18th August 2018. From this article collect the information about the जिला कानूनी सेवा प्राधिकरण Recruitment with the proper procedure to apply, the eligibility Criteria, DLSA Application Fee, Pay Scale and the Para-Legal Volunteer Application Form. Alternatively, you can also get the straightforward link to download the morigaonjudiciary.gov.in Official Notification for the DLSA Job Openings 2018. Get the DLSA Selection Procedure details and then perform well.
Synopsis Of DLSA Recruitment 2018
- 1 Synopsis Of DLSA Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Who Can Apply? | District Legal Services Authority
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For DLSA Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Pay Scale For DLSA Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 morigaonjudiciary.gov.in Application Fee 2018
- 1.5 जिला कानूनी सेवा प्राधिकरण Selection Procedure 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates For DLSA Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 How To Apply For DLSA Recruitment 2018?
|जिला कानूनी सेवा प्राधिकरण Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||District Legal Services Authority|
|Post Name||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Number of Openings||50 Posts|
|Starting Date||01st August 2018|
|Closing Date||18th August 2018|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Morigaon, Assam|
Contenders must grab the details about the DLSA Recruitment 2018 from the above table. Our team had gathered all the essential information from the official site of District Legal Services Authority and kept all those details in the tabular form. It shares the details like the Name of the organization, name of the post and the number of vacancies available for the opportunity. Alternatively, we gave the important dates for the application form with the selection procedure. Even the application mode, official site address and the job location is given understandably.
Who Can Apply? | District Legal Services Authority
- Teachers (including retired Teachers)
- Retired Government Servants and Senior Citizens.
- M.S.W Students and Teachers
- Members of Non-Political Service Oriented NGO’s and Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups Maithri Sanghrams and other Self-Help Groups including
- Marginalized and vulnerable groups.
- Educated Prisoners with good Behaviour serving long-term sentences in Prisons.
- Anganwadi Workers
- Students & Law Students (till they enroll as Lawyers)
- Any Other Person whom the Morigaon District Legal Services Authority deems fit to be identified as PLV’S.
You Can Also Check: Assam PSC Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For DLSA Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualifications – Applicants should have completed their 10th class, and they should have the mindset to work for the marginalized section of the society or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Check also official Notification for complete details about the DLSA Recruitment.
Age Limit – Aspirants who wish to apply for the opened DLSA Recruitment 2018 they should have the minimum age as on 01st August 2018. Moreover, the upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category as per the organization norms.
Pay Scale For DLSA Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates will have the particular pay scale based on the category. Refer the official notification for any other information.
morigaonjudiciary.gov.in Application Fee 2018
There is no application fee for the morigaonjudiciary.gov.in Recruitment 2018. If there is any update regarding the Application Fee, we will soon update you through this page.
You Can Also Check: Latest Assam Govt Jobs
जिला कानूनी सेवा प्राधिकरण Selection Procedure 2018
The District Legal Services Authority will handle the जिला कानूनी सेवा प्राधिकरण Selection Procedure to the candidates. And after receiving all the applications, they will inform the candidates to attend for the Personal Interview. And the walkin date is yet to be released by the officials.
Important Dates For DLSA Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date For The DLSA Offline Application Form: 01st August 2018
- End Date To Submit The Application Form: 18th August 2018
You Can Also Check: CLW Recruitment
How To Apply For DLSA Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official portal of the District Legal Services Authority @ www.morigaonjudiciary.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Recruitment” link that appears on the left side of the page.
- Then you can see the list of the latest advertisements,
- Click on the ‘Details’ link that refers to the “Advertisement Order dated 23/07/2018 for selection of PLV (Para-Legal Volunteer) for District Legal Services Authority, Morigaon.“
- Now read the Advertisement carefully and also check out the instructions present on it.
- After reading it, candidates have to fill the application form as in the prescribed manner with all the required and mandatory details.
- Appliers should paste the recent photograph and attach the certificates.
- End up the application form with your signature and then send the application form to the below-mentioned address on or before 18th August 2018.
- Remember, you should send the application form, documents and the essential certificated in an envelope which is superscribed on the top by “Name of the Post Applied For ………..“
Officer Of The Secretary,
District Legal Services Authority,
Obtain The DLSA Recruitment 2018 Official Notification: Download
Check our Sarkari Recruitment website for any other information about the DLSA Recruitment 2018.