DSSSB Tier One And Tier Two Syllabus 2019
- 1 DSSSB Tier One And Tier Two Syllabus 2019
DSSSB Tier One And Tier Two Syllabus 2019: Aspirants who had applied for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Openings before the closing date of the application form are in search of the latest syllabus. Check this page for syllabus and Test pattern. We know that syllabus consists of the sub-topics of the subjects. Read this page to reach your goal and get a job in DSSSB recruitment. Candidates who are ready to work with the DSSSB they can apply for these positions before the last date. For more details check the official recruitment notification which is available on its official web page of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) i.e., www.dsssbonline.nic.in. We advise the aspirants check the official recruitment notification to know the eligibility so that you can fill the online application form without any problems.
Download DSSSB Syllabus Pattern Online
Visit our page to get updated information about the Subject wise syllabus and exam pattern along with the previous papers. On this page, we have also given the last syllabus along with the previous papers. Sample papers may help you at the time of your exam preparation. Try to crack this vacancy as possible so that you may have a bright future with the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The officials of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) will conduct the recruitment/ selection process to recruit the capable job candidates from all contenders into the organization. As per the official notification, all applied aspirants should clear the recruitment rounds which are conducted by the officials of the DSSSB. The One Tier, Two Tier Examination and Skill Test (wherever applicable) are the selection rounds a part of the recruitment process.
You need to complete the Tire one exam to attend the Two-Tier Examination and the same process will be applicable for the Skill Test (Wherever applicable) round. By getting minimum cutoff marks which are finalized by the official of you may get joining letter from the officials of the DSSSB. So check this page completely to get the latest DSSSB Tier One And Tier Two Syllabus, and test pattern along with the previous papers for these posts and then start the exam preparation. By planning the schedule covering all the sub-topics you may get the highest marks compared to the other aspirants. Follow this page so that you can get the all the updates regarding the DSSSB Tier One And Tier Two Syllabus 2019. For more details check the official web page of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Information About Delhi SSB Posts Syllabus
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name(s)||Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV (DASS), Grade-II (DASS), Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Draughtsman Grade-III, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer, Librarian and Librarian Dept Of Training Vacancies|
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Posts Syllabus | Exam Pattern 2019
Every organization will conduct the written test to select the capable aspirants into the organization. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Exam is an objective type. It will be conducted in two tiers they are tier 1 and tier 2. Check the below given table to get the idea about the different sections that are present in the exam pattern. The test pattern will guide you the number of question, the total time duration of the exam, different sections that are present in the exam, weightage of that they carry. So plan the proper schedule to get qualify in the exam. The written exam consists of the subjects like General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, and Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension. Check the below section of this page to get the latest DSSSB Tier One And Tier Two Syllabus and start your preparation because there is a lot of syllabi. After completion of the syllabus prepare the previous papers.
DSSSB Tier One Exam Pattern 2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Tire Two Exam Pattern 2019
DSSSB Tier One (G/T) Examination Syllabus
Section-A: One Tier (General)
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions
- Art & Culture,
- Everyday Science,
- Scientific Research,
- National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test may include questions on
- space visualization,
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- arithmetical reasoning,
- verbal and figure classification,
- arithmetical number series etc.
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover
- Number Systems including questions on Simplification,
- Data Interpretation,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Work,
- Time & Distance,
- Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the
- English and Hindi Languages,
- questions on its Vocabulary,
- Sentence Structure,
- Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section-B: One Tier (Technical)
It Consists of the Two-part Part A And Part B
- Part A consist of the syllabus as Section A with the subjects 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each).
- Part B is an Objective type multiple choice questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post. (100 Marks).
DSSSB Tier Two Examination Syllabus
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
A. Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with a slightly higher level
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be a question
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be the question of history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with a slightly higher level