Expedia Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Expedia Walk-ins, Expedia Job openings, Expedia Off-campus drive, Expedia Referral drives, Expedia Vacancies, Expedia recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Expedia Placement papers.
Expedia is an American any that operates most of the travel services through online.Those who want to work with innovative ideas in traveling field this company is the best option. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Expedia Recruitment 2018. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, fast-paced organization providing Operations ownership and expertise for Expedia’s eCommerce systems. You will work closely with IT, business and development teams, providing expertise and hands-on support in your areas of responsibility. This company wants to recruit Graduates contenders such as BE, B.Tech, MBA to fill up their vacanices like Product Manager and skilled contenders and others.All the interested candidates can fill up the application form through the Official link provided below.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Expedia Job Vacancies:
- Sr Software Development Engineer (Java)
- Product Manager
- Senior Manager, Strategic Business Analysis
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Security Engineer III – Ethical Hacker/Pen Tester
- Bilingual Lodging Partner Associate III
- Director, People Analytics
- Senior UX Designer
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Software Developer II (Scala)
- Senior Product Manager
- Senior Analyst – Customer Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Technical Support Analyst I
- Business Development Associate
- Business Travel Consultant
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Senior Program Manager
- SDET II (Software Engineer in Test II)
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Expedia Company Profile:
Expedia, Inc. is an American company that owns and operates several international global online travel brands including eponymous Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Chicago, Egencia (formerly Expedia Corporate Travel), Venere.com, Egencia, Expedia Local Expert, Classic Vacations, Expedia CruiseShip Centers, Travelocity, Orbitz and Home Away. Expedia, Inc.’s companies operate more than 100 branded points of sale in more than 60 countries. Expedia also powers travel bookings for over 10,000 partners such as airlines and hotels, consumer brands, and high traffic websites through Expedia Affiliate Network, 80% of which is powered by their API. Expedia Inc. is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol EXPE.
Educational Qualification For Expedia Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Expedia Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Expedia get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Expedia Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Expedia Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Expedia i.e. www.lifeatexpedia.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Expedia Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Expedia for registration purpose: Click here to register