Facebook Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding Facebook Walk-ins, Facebook Job openings, Facebook Off-campus drive, Facebook Referral drives, Facebook Vacancies, Facebook recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Facebook Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Facebook Recruitment 2018.
Facebook is the popular social media used by millions of people all over the world.Facebook has national vacancies/jobs in Administrative and Secretarial, Automation and ICT, Customer Service etc.A career announcement has been made by Facebook India for hiring eligible freshers to various available posts Those who are searching for new openings in private sector may apply for Facebook Recruitment 2018. Here we are providing all the details about this recruitment .interested candidates make a look on it and keep visiting this site for regular and more updates.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Facebook Job Vacancies:
- Escalations Specialist
- Community Operations
- Manager Community Operations (Market)
- Quality Specialist, Community Operations
- Technical Program Manager,
- Operations Lead
- Strategic Partner Development
- Product Growth Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Facebook Company Profile:
Facebook is an American for-profit corporation and online social media and social networking service based in Menlo Park, California, United States. The Facebook website was launched on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
Facebook has more than 1.65 billion monthly active users as of March 31, 2016. As of April 2016, Facebook was the most popular social networking site in the world, based on the number of active user accounts.Facebook deems users from the ages of 13 to 18 as being a minor and therefore, sets their profiles to share its content with friends only.
Educational Qualification For Facebook Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Facebook Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed on Facebook get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Facebook Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Facebook Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Facebook i.e. www.facebook.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Facebook Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Facebook for registration purpose: Click here to register