FreeCharge Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding FreeCharge Walk-ins, FreeCharge Job openings, FreeCharge Off-campus drive, FreeCharge Referral drives, FreeCharge Vacancies, FreeCharge recruitment drive, FreeCharge careers, FreeCharge Registration Link, FreeCharge Placement papers.
Freecharge Recruitment 2018 for freshers !!! The newest career advertisement has been liberated as free charge Recruitment. Applications are invited from well-qualified candidates in order to fill up QA Engineer and many other posts in different disciplines. Jobs searchers who are interested to join this organization they can apply for free charge Current Openings through online process.Those job seekers ready to apply online for Freecharge recruitment drive for freshers in India can get details through this page.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in FreeCharge Recruitment 2018.
FreeCharge Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
FreeCharge Company Profile:
FreeCharge is an e-commerce website headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides online facility to recharge any prepaid mobile phone, postpaid mobile, DTH & Data Cards in India. On 8 April 2015, Snapdeal acquired Freecharge what is being referred as the second biggest take over in Indian e-commerce sector so far, after the buy out of Ibibo by rival MakeMyTrip, and the biggest Venture Capital exit in India to date. According to The Economic Times, the deal is expected to be anything around US$400 to 450 million.
Educational Qualification For FreeCharge Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Free Charge Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Free Charge get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Free Charge Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Free Charge Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Free Charge i.e. www.freecharge.in
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Free Charge Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of FreeCharge for registration purpose: Click here to register