GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) known as GITAM is affiliated to Andhra University and was established in 1980. GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam invites BA And MA students to apply for GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019. Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes for the session of 2018 are most welcome. GITAM institutions include GITAM School of Nursing, GITAM Institute of Technology, GITAM School of Architecture, GITAM School of Gandhian Studies, GITAM Institute of Management, GITAM School of International Business, GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, GITAM School of Law, GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Centre for Distance Learning (CDL) and GITAM Institute of Science. The university covets to occupy the superior position in the whole world in terms of higher education. In addition to this, they try to provide all inclusive education to the society. Moreover, GITAM University is giving special importance to research, training, and consultancy.
GITAM University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 GITAM University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 GITAM University Distance Education Courses 2018-2019
- 1.4 GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.5 GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Test Centers
- 1.6 How To Apply For GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019
- 1.7 GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
GITAM Admission is the university entrance exam GAT (GITAM Admission Test), a computer based online test. Which is held across major cities in India. Based on ranks achieved, admissions are given in Visakhapatnam campus and Hyderabad campus. Admissions to other institutes are done through their entrance exams like GSAT for GITAM Institute of Science, GLAT for the School of Law etc. GITAM offers BA And MA courses in the field of Social Science, and Applied Psychology. Candidates need to pass 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks. GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 are done on the basis of marks obtained in GAT(UGTP)-2018.
By preparing according to the test papers aspirants should ready to face any type of competition. Aspirants who will clear all the rounds successfully and confidently will get admission. To know more updates keep on visiting our site sarkarirecruitment.com for latest updates. Please read the provided information such as Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, How To Apply procedure, and required documents need to carry for test carefully before applying for the GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 process. Interested and eligible candidates can register for admission to the above mentioned courses by submitting filled applications, along with the test fee through DD. Aspirants must possess any bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. Postulants should have completed mathematics at 10+2 level or degree level or equivalent examination.
GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Qualification||BA And MA|
|Last Date To Submit Application||1st July 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd July 2018|
GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Social Science)
Candidate should have passed higher secondary (10+2) examination or intermediate with minimum 50% aggregate of marks. Only those contenders are eligible to appear for GAT Test 2018.
Master of Arts [MA] (Applied Psychology)
Candidate should possess any bachelor’s degree, except bachelors in fine arts, with minimum 50% aggregate of marks. Contenders who had completed their masters in applied psychology are most welcome.
GITAM University Distance Education Courses 2018-2019
GITAM University Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses are
- GITAM University Distance Courses in BA
- ITAM University Distance Courses in MA (Economics)
- GITAM University Distance Courses in PG Diploma
- GITAM University Distance Courses in MBA General
- GITAM University Distance Courses in MBA HRM
- GITAM University Distance Courses in MCA
- GITAM University Distance Courses in Diploma
- GITAM University Distance Courses in MA (English)
- GITAM University Distance Courses in M.Sc.
- GITAM University Distance Courses in M.Com
- GITAM University Distance Courses in B.Com
GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
Aspirants have to perform during the GITAM University BA And MA Admission Test 2018-2019. Based on performance in the GITAM University BA And MA Admission Test 2018 candidates will be shortlisted by the university.
GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Test Centers
The following are the GITAM University Admission Test Centers for both Postgraduate & Undergraduate Courses. They are Anantapur, Berhampur, Bengaluru, Khammam, Kakinada, Warangal, Siliguri, Tirupathi, Bhubaneswar, Kadapa, Patna, Bhimavaram, Rajahmundry, Dhanbad, Pune, Eluru, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Raipur, Guntur, Ongole, Jamshedpur, Rayagada, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Srikakulam, Nagpur and Varanasi.
How To Apply For GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019
- Candidates can download the application form the official GITAM official website www.gitam.edu.
- Candidates can also receive an application form by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request letter containing the candidate’s name, along with the complete mailing address and Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 350/-
- Candidate should send the duly filled in applications, along with all the attested documents and DD.
- DD should be drawn in favor of ‘GITAM University’ and payable at Visakhapatnam Location.
- Candidates can register their particular details by submitting a complete application, along with the processing fee amount through DD.
GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
Applications can be made through both online and offline. The candidate first needs to obtain the application form from the official website. The application needs to be filled out, submitted along with a DD for the application fee and the required documents to one of the main centers by post.
The following are the Required documents should be included with the application forms
- The below provided Self-attested photocopies documents are to be sent along with the application.
- Marks memo of 12th or equivalent.
- Latest three passports sized photograph.
- Community, caste certificate xerox copies.
- Mark sheet of 10th or equivalent.
- Photocopy of ADHAAR card, PAN Card, Driving Licence or passport.
- Degree or provisional certificate of qualifying examination (for PG courses).
- Date of Birth proof photocopy.
- Demand Draft with name and course written at the back of the draft.
GITAM Institute of Management
For more updates regarding GITAM University BA And MA Admission 2018-2019 stay tuned with us. The team of sarkarirecruitment.com will update this page accurately. If this article is helpful for you, bookmark this page for latest info.