GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019: The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), Visakhapatnam has released UG/PG admission notification and inviting candidates to apply for its courses. If you are eligible for any UG program at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), then you can apply through online mode. GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 online application form is available at www.gitam.edu. After applying candidates can do slot booking of GITAM 2018-2019 entrance exams as per schedule. Get here complete details of GITAM Application Form 2018 such as Exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to fill the application form, Selection Process and other information.
GITAM University Admission 2018-2019
- 1 GITAM University Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 GITAM University Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Online Test Centres
- 1.5 How To Apply For GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019
- 1.6 GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
The GITAM University offers 109 programs at an undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral level in various disciplines such as Management, Technology, International Business, Pharmacy, Science, Architecture and Law. The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University offers following undergraduate (UG) & integrated courses to its students every year. For Undergraduate candidates, the courses are Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Environmental Management (B.E.M), B.Tech Programs, B.Tech in Biotechnology, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch. Integrated courses are M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Biotechnology.
Please read the provided information such as Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure carefully before applying for Admission. For all the freshers and experienced candidates who are looking for GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019, sarkarirecruitment.com serves as the point of access. Who are interested those people can apply for the admission and choose the location according to their convenience. Who are interested in working in GITAM University those people can apply for the openings and utilize this chance. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the GITAM University UG Admission Test 2018 conducted by the university.
GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management|
|Last Date To Submit Application||6th June 2018|
|Entrance Exam Date||9th June 2018|
GITAM University Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Undergraduate candidates, the courses of Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Environmental Management (B.E.M), B.Tech Programs, B.Tech in Biotechnology, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch eligibility criteria are explained in a detailed manner.
Aspirants should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate in class 12th in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized central, the state board or its equivalent.
B.Tech in Biotechnology
Contenders should have completed class 12th with 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects and first class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent.
Candidates must have a 12th standard with 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination with Mathematics/ Biology, Physics & Chemistry subjects from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent.
Candidates seeking to get admission in B.Arch programmes must have qualified NATA/ JEE Main and must have obtained 50% aggregate in Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
Bachelor of Computer Applications & Bachelor of Environmental Management
Candidates must have higher secondary (10+2) examination with minimum 50% aggregate in group subjects such as mathematics, physics and chemistry.
GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
Contenders have to perform well in the GITAM University UG Admission Test 2018. Before going to appear for the GITAM University UG test, aspirants have to prepare related model papers which will give the confidence to attempt the test easily. On the basis of their performance in the GITAM University UG Admission Test 2018 candidates will be shortlisted by the university.
GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Online Test Centres
The University will conduct online admission test at the following centers
Ahmedabad, Anantapur, Mysore, Bellary, Vijayawada, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Nizamabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Chennai, Chittoor, Coimbatore, Guntur, Guwahati, Ongole, Hyderabad, Hubli, Jamshedpur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kolkata, Kochi, Kota, Kurnool, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nellore, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Tadepalligudem, Tirupathi, Trivandrum, Velivennu, Visakhapatnam and Warangal The final list of centers will be announced to the candidates through the official website www.gitam.edu.
How To Apply For GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019
- Candidates can download the application form at the official website www.gitam.edu.
- Candidates can also obtain application form by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request letter containing the candidate’s name, along with the complete mailing address and Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 350/- (including test fee of Rs. 300/-).
- Candidate should send the duly filled-in applications, along with all the attested documents and DD, at the below mentioned address.
- Candidates can register by submitting the complete applications, along with the processing fee amount through DD.
- DD should be drawn in favor of ‘GITAM University’ and payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Candidates applying for more than one course must submit a separate application form along with fee amount of Rs. 300/- for each test.
GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
Application form of GITAM University UG Admission 2018-2019 entrance exam/admission are available as per schedule. To know more updates keep on visiting the official website.
- Hall Tickets will not be sent by post.
- Every effort has been made by GITAM University to ensure the correctness of the information provided in this document.
- The University is not responsible for the delay in receipt or loss of Application.
GITAM Institute of Science
Mandatory Testaments Need To Carry
- Date of Birth certificate, SSC, ICSE, CBSE, Matriculation certificate.
- Intermediate certificate in the case of candidates appearing for UG programmes.
- Latest passport size photocopies.
- Any valid ID proof issued by the government.
- Medical Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming under PH category.
- Caste Certificate issued by the authority for claiming reservation under SC/ST.
We hope the above required information is useful for the applicants. If this notification is irrelevant to your profile then make a click on this page sarkarirecruitment.com. In this web page, we are offering so much of useful data for users.