GE Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding GE Walk-ins, GE Job openings, GE Off-campus drive, GE Referral drives, GE Vacancies, recruitment, careers, GE Registration Link, GE Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in General Electric Recruitment 2018.
Openings in MNC !!!! General Electric has its services in different fields like Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries. Working with such a vast company is very good chance for any skilled employee.now this company is going to heir a huge number of candidates in their company to fill up vacancies.Here on this site, we are providing all the details about this company recruitment and notification. Keep visiting this site regularly for more updates related to job notifications placement papers.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
GE Job Vacancies:
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
GE Company Profile:
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2016, the company operates through the following segments: Power & Water, Oil and Gas, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Financial Services, Medical Devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
In 2011, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 68th-largest firm in the U.S. by gross revenue and the 14th most profitable.As of 2012, the company was listed the fourth-largest in the world among the Forbes Global 2000, further metrics being taken into account. The Nobel Prize has twice been awarded to employees of General Electric: Irving Langmuir in 1932 and Ivar Giaever in 1973.
Educational Qualification For GE Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
GE Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in GE get the attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
GE Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
GE Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of GE i.e. www.ge.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
In this site we provide the official link of GE for registration purpose: Click here to register