Go Air Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding Go Air Walk-ins, Go Air Job openings, Go Air Off-campus drive, Go Air Referral drives, Go Air Vacancies, Go Air recruitment, careers, Registration Link, Go Air Placement papers.
For the candidates who want to settle in different fields like traveling, this Go Air is a good choice. Go Air is the World’s Best Low-Cost Airline, it’s no surprise we’re growing rapidly every day, from Japan to India, from on-ground troops to in-flight crews. And we might need a few extra hands – and other useful body parts to be a part of this. It is very opportunity since the work has less stress and has the good salary. Freshers and those with flying experience (less than 4 years) can apply. Inflight Managers (IFMs) too will be recruited.Fill the application form through the official link provided. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Go Air Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Go Air Job Vacancies:
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Go Air Company Profile:
GoAir is a low-cost carrier based in Mumbai, India. It is owned by the Indian business conglomerate Wadia Group. As of February 2016, it is the fifth largest airline in India with an 8% passenger market share. It commenced operations in November 2005 and operates a fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft in all economy configuration. As of December 2016, the airline operates over 140 daily flights to 22 cities from its hubs at Mumbai and Delhi.
Educational Qualification For Go Air Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Go Air Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Go Air get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Go Air Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Go Air Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Go Air i.e. www.goair.in/
- Go to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Go Air Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Go Air for registration purpose: Click here to register