Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Goa PSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist
- 1.1.5 Official Link : gpsc.goa.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Goa PSC Profile :
Present most of the candidates are prefer to join in government sector due to its benefits.But all are not succeeding due to lack of knowledge on exam pattern,syllabus ,vacancies and other details .So for helping and to clarify all their doubts we are giving all the information useful for every aspirant.A career notification is released by the Goa PSC to recruit eligible and enthusiastic candidates to fill up the vacancies of MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist. Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 will be announced soon for various services by Goa PSC. Freshers / Job Seekers / Experienced Candidates who are willing to build their career at Govt sector can check out these recruitment notifications.Contenders, who are seeking for Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist may apply against Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist vacancies by submitting online applications as on or before the deadline.The useful information of recruitment process given in this article such as how to apply Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist recruitment 2017, syllabus and pattern 2017, Procedure of recruitment, Number of vacancies, Exam dates, press release advertisement, fee structure and many more are shown in site SarkariRecruitment .The link to apply online will be updated soon.For further updates for Goa Government jobs you can follow this site.
Goa PSC Profile :
The State of Goa has got long historical and cultural tradition. The State Museum of Goa is set up, with the aim at centralizing and preserving antiquities, art objects and objects of cultural importance, throwing light on the ancient historical and cultural traditions of Goa and exhibiting them thematically, so as to depict different aspects of the Goan History and Culture.
The Museum, at present has in its possession a fairly large collection which is increasing day by day.
The Museum, was set up on small scale in 1977 at St.Inez, Panaji. After construction of this present building the same was shifted here and this new Museum Complex at Patto was inaugurated by the then President Of India on 18th June 1996.
Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Goa PSC|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from a recognized University/ Institution for Post 1, Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for Post 2, Masters Degree in Marathi from a recognized University with at least second class for Post 3, Master’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences from a recognized University for Post 4 with adequate experience.
Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for Goa PSC MO, Jr Consultant, Asst Director, Subject Matter Specialist
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Official Link : gpsc.goa.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.