Want to get a clear idea about the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Haryana SSC Para Medical.Then here is the correct solution for you.In this post we are providing clear view about all the details regarding the syllabus and test pattern for the posts of Haryana SSC Para Medical .The candidates who are interested in these jobs can get all the information regarding notification,exam pattern,syllabus through this site.In this site we keep updating all the necessary details, without any confusion the candidate can get a clear view regarding syllabus and test pattern.
Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus 2017:
- 1 Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus 2017:
- 2 Haryana SSC Para Medical Papers PDF Download:
- 3 About Haryana Staff Service Commission:
- 4 Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus:
- 5 Haryana SSC Staff Nurse, MPHW, Radiographer Syllabus – B.Sc Hons Nursing
- 6 HSSC Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist Syllabus – Post Basic Nursing
- 7 HSSC Operation Theatre Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant Syllabus – Diploma General Nursing
Now a days most of the people are interested in bank/government job rather than any other software/private job.The reason behind this is due to having job security in bank/government job , salary hikes , job timings and other additional benefits.There is heavy competition for the jobs in any government or bank sector .So every year lakhs of students are appearing for these bank/government jobs like Haryana SSC Para Medical etc . But only few people are getting succeeded in these jobs.One of the reasons for not getting success is not having clear idea about the syllabus of the exam and test pattern.The candidate who are willing to get this job has to know the exact syllabus.Knowing the syllabus he/she can plan his preparation based on further details like test pattern, vacancies etc . See the syllabus pdf and previous papers pdf below. The Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus is available in our site. Along with syllabus the Exam Pattern, Haryana SSC Para Medical Previous Papers are also available in our website. So, the Applied candidates can check the Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus.
Not only getting the syllabus for Haryana SSC Para Medical PDF is important but also previous papers of Haryana SSC Para Medical is also plays a key role for getting success in exams.For the convenience of the candidates here in this post we have provided all the necessary information like syllabus and previous papers in PDF format.After the submission of the application of Haryana SSC Para Medical, candidate who want to check Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus can see here.In this sarakarirecruitment .com we are providing the Haryana SSC Para Medical syllabus and previous papers PDF download.
Haryana SSC Para Medical Papers PDF Download:
In this post we are providing the PDF download syllabus and previous papers for the exam of Haryana SSC Para Medical.Get the download of Haryana SSC Para Medical syllabus and previous papers below.We keep updating the details of exam pattern and topic wise details and exam guide useful for the candidate for the preparation of the Haryana SSC Para Medical exam.
About Haryana Staff Service Commission:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Haryana SSC Para Medical Syllabus:
Haryana SSC Staff Nurse, MPHW, Radiographer Syllabus – B.Sc Hons Nursing
- Health Education & A.V. Aids
- Trends in Nursing & Professional adjustment
- Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing
- Principles of administration & supervision
- Elective-Introduction to Research and statistics
- Fundamentals of Nursing, First aid with applied Sciences and Pharmacology
- Introduction to community health
- Introduction to medical surgical nursing
- Med. Surg. Nursing: Orthopaedics, E.N.T, Skin & Communicable diseases, Eye, Gynae, General Med. Surg
- Applied pharmacology
- Psychiatric Nursing
- O.T. Technique
- Med. Surg. Nursing (specialty nursing) ICU
- Paediatric Nursing & Growth & Development
- Public Health Nursing
- Sociology & Social Medicine
HSSC Laboratory Technician, Pharmacist Syllabus – Post Basic Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (Adult including geriatrics) – I
- Nursing Foundations
- Mental Health Nursing
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing – II
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (Adult including geriatrics) – II
- Community Health Nursing – I
- Pathology and Genetics
- Introduction to computers
- Child Health Nursing
- Nursing Research and Statistics
- Management of Nursing Services and education.
HSSC Operation Theatre Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant Syllabus – Diploma General Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Computer Education
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing – II
- Paediatric Nursing
- Biological Sciences: Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology
- Behavioural Sciences: Psychology, Sociology
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid, Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing- I: Community Health Nursing, Environmental Hygiene, Health Education and Communication Skills
- Medical Surgical Nursing I: Medical Surgical Nursing I, Pharmacology
- Medical Surgical Nursing II (Specialties): Communicable Diseases, Orthopaedic Nursing, Ear, Nose and Throat, Oncology/ Skin, Ophthalmic Nursing
We are providing complete details about Haryana SSC Para Medical on our website Sarkari Recruitment For more updates visit our website regularly for fast and accurate information. Hard work never fails to succeed. Prepare well for the exam and reach your goal. Wishing you all the very best for your success.
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.