High Court of Manipur Stenographer Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 High Court of Manipur Stenographer Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 High Court of Manipur Profile :
- 1.1.1 High Court of Manipur Stenographer vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 High Court of Manipur Stenographer recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 High Court of Manipur Stenographer recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for High Court of Manipur Stenographer
- 1.1.5 Official Link : hcmimphal.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 High Court of Manipur Profile :
Government jobs provides a chance to change your dreams and passion into reality.If you are interested in working government sector and to be a part in nation’s development through your work , government job is the best choice.Government sector provides huge number of vacancies in various departments.Similarly this year also number of vacancies are available in state and central government sector. These vacancies are expecting to be present in different departments like Banking, Railways, Insurance, Civil Services, Medical, Media and many more.So to get daily updates of all these jobs follow our site SarkariRecruitment.com . You can also see state wise government jobs like Manipur Government jobs . Educational qualifications for these jobs vary from Intermediate to Post Graduate. High Court of Manipur is going to release a notification to recruit new and eligible candidates for various vacancies. High Court of Manipur has invited applications for the recruitment of the post of Stenographer. We provide all the necessary details for the recruitment of Manipur University Technical Assistant like last date, Qualifications, apply link, Post name, Number of posts etc. candidates are requested to apply only if they are eligible for that post before the last date to avoid server problem.
High Court of Manipur Profile :
The Manipur High Court is the High Court of the state of Manipur. It was established in March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas (Re-organisation) Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Imphal, the capital of Manipur. The first Chief Justice is Justice Abhay Manohar Sapre. Earlier, a bench of the Gauhati High Court used to have jurisdiction over the state of Manipur
High Court of Manipur Stenographer vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||High Court of Manipur|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
High Court of Manipur Stenographer recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized University and diploma in Stenography.
High Court of Manipur Stenographer recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 18 and maximum 38 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.
How to apply for High Court of Manipur Stenographer
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send it to the I/C Registrar General High court of Manipur , Imphal, Mantripukhri- 795002 on or before the last date.
Official Link : hcmimphal.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.