High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 High Court of Tripura Profile :
- 1.1.1 High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator recruitment age Limit :
- 1.1.4 How to apply for High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator
- 1.1.5 Official Link : thc.nic.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 High Court of Tripura Profile :
High Court of Tripura is embarking upon a major recruitment exercise of recruiting Jr Grade Translator Posts. Candidates interested to join as High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator Posts should apply for this recruitment and appear for the exam.This is great news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in High Court of Tripura . Interested applicants are advised to apply online for High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator Posts 2017 at the official site of High Court of Tripura on or before the application last date. For more information related High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator Posts 2017 details like selection procedure, age limit, how to apply details are given below.Applicants who like to work with this Government authority they required applying online application form for High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator Posts 2017. Applicants may follow the given procedural steps to apply online through the use of the official website. Here, we provide you more details about Tripura Government jobs and upcoming Various Govt jobs at our site Sarkarirecruitment.com. So keep visiting this site for regular updates of upcoming job notifications and vacancies.
High Court of Tripura Profile :
The Tripura High Court is the High Court of the state of Tripura. It was established on 23 March 2013, after making suitable amendments in the Constitution of India and North-Eastern Areas (Re-organisation) Act, 1971. The seat of the High Court is at Agartala, the capital of Tripura. The first Chief Justice is Justice Deepak Gupta (23.3.2013 to 16.5.2016) Earlier, the state of Tripura along with the other six states of the North – East of India was under the Gauhati High Court , a permanent bench of the Gauhati High Court was established in Agartala in the year 1992 having territorial jurisdiction of the state of Tripura.
High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||High Court of Tripura|
|Post Name(s)||Jr Grade Translator|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have Masters Degree from a recognized University in any Official language of the State of Tripura with Proficiency in English Language or a Masters degree in English from a recognized University with proficiency in any official language of the State of Tripura. Proficiency in the use of Computer is necessary. Due weight age will be given to a law graduate
High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator recruitment age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have minimum 21 and maximum 45 years.Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and government servants is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for High Court of Tripura Jr Grade Translator
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online ,upload necessary documents ,photos and sign,make payment,submit the form.
- Otherwise ,take a print out of APPLICATION FORM and fill it with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials related to the posts and affix a photo on it.
- Prepare an envelope and super script it with ““Application for the post of……….……….”.Put all the documents in envelope and send that application along with bank draft to the office of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala on or before the last date.
Official Link : thc.nic.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.