Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2018
- 1 Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Hindustan Unilever limited Job Vacancies:
- 1.2 Hindustan Unilever Company Profile:
In this Post, You will get all info regarding Hindustan Unilever limited Walk-ins, Hindustan Unilever limited Job openings, Hindustan Unilever limited Off-campus drive, Hindustan Unilever limited Referral drives, Hindustan Unilever limited Vacancies, Hindustan Unilever limited recruitment, Hindustan Unilever limited careers, Hindustan Unilever limited Registration Link, Hindustan Unilever limited Placement papers.
Interested in Hindustan Unilever limited Job openings !!!Here is the good news for you. Hindustan Unilever Ltd is a Mumbai based consumer goods company of India. The vacancies in Hindustan Unilever in Different departments be like are brand and development, HR, IT, customer service, supply chain and finance. Here in this, you can get the information about the current and upcoming vacancies and other job-related details here. All the eligible candidate can fill this online application form through the official link below. Visit this site for regular updates of jobs and placement papers.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in Hindustan Unilever Recruitment 2018. We will update the details whenever the link is activated.So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
Hindustan Unilever limited Job Vacancies:
- Activation & In-Store Excellence Specialist
- AM Quality Assurance
- Application Support Engineer
- Area Sales Manager – General Trade
- Area Sales Manager – Varna
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Assistant Manager – Finance Analytics
- Assistant Manager – I & A Program Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Information Management
- Senior Sales Officer
- Section Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Hindustan Unilever Company Profile:
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is owned by Anglo-Dutch company Unilever which owns a 67% controlling share in HUL as of March 2015 and is the holding company of HUL.HUL’s products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products and water purifiers. HUL was established in 1933 as Lever Brothers and, in 1956, became known as Hindustan Lever Limited, as a result of a merger between Lever Brothers, Hindustan Vanaspati Mfg. Co. Ltd. and United Traders Ltd. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India and employs over 16,000 workers, whilst also indirectly helping to facilitate the employment of over 65,000 people.
The company was renamed in June 2007 as “Hindustan Unilever Limited”. Hindustan Unilever’s distribution covers over 2 million retail outlets across India directly and its products are available in over 6.4 million outlets in the country.
Educational Qualification For Hindustan Unilever Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
Hindustan Unilever Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in Hindustan Unilever get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
Hindustan Unilever Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
Hindustan Unilever Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of Hindustan Unilever i.e. www.hul.co.in.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the Home page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Hindustan Unilever Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of Hindustan Unilever for registration purpose: Click here to register