HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019
- 1 HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019
- 1.1 Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Syllabus 2019 – Details
- 1.2 hppsc.hp.gov.in Finance & Accounts Service Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.3 Selection Process For Himachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2019
- 1.4 Download HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019 PDF
The HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019 is given in this article. So, candidates who had applied for the Finance & Accounts Service Posts, they need to collect the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Syllabus 2019. We hope that there will be a very tough competition. So, start your preparation as soon as possible by following the hppsc.hp.gov.in Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019. Moreover, in the forthcoming sections, aspirants can get the data on hppsc.hp.gov.in Finance & Accounts Service Exam Pattern 2019, and Himachal Pradesh PSC Selection Process.
You Can Also Check: HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Previous Papers
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Syllabus 2019 – Details
|HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019 PDF & Exam Pattern|
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Name of the Positions||Finance & Accounts Service Posts|
|Number of Posts||30 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application Process||26th December 2018|
|End Date Of Application Process||15th January 2019|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
hppsc.hp.gov.in Finance & Accounts Service Exam Pattern 2019
In this applicants can know the hppsc.hp.gov.in Finance & Accounts Service Exam Pattern 2019 of both the exams that are Preliminary and Mains. By having the idea on hppsc.hp.gov.in Finance & Accounts Service Exam Pattern 2019, candidates can get the idea on structure and complexity level of the exam paper.
|Name Of Subject||Number Of Questions|
|English & Hindi||40 Questions|
|Omnibus Accounts||40 Questions|
|FRSR & HPFR, 2009||40 Questions|
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions.
- There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as the wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Where there will be two correct answers instead of one correct answer out of four options of a question, all those candidates who will encode any one of these two correct answers will be awarded marks allotted to that question.
|Paper-I||English & Hindi|
|Paper-III||FRSR & HPFR, 2009|
- The standard of English Paper shall be similar to that of the Degree of any recognized Indian University and Standard of Hindi Paper shall be similar to that of 10+2 examination of any recognized Board of School Education.
- Each Paper shall carry 150 marks and will be of three hours duration.
- The medium of examination shall be English except for Paper I for which the medium of examination shall be both English and Hindi part wise.
You Can Also Check: HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Admit Card
Selection Process For Himachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2019
Candidates who had applied they must and should have to attend the Selection Process For Himachal Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2019 of Finance & Accounts Service Posts.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Selection Of Candidates For Training
(i) The minimum pass marks shall be 40% in each paper and 45% in aggregate, but for the reserved category the percentage will respectively be 5% less.
(ii) The final selection shall be made strictly in order of merit, of course keeping in view the reservation of seats for reserved categories.
(iii) The seniority of the officers appointed to the service shall be determined on the basis of marks obtained by them in both Part-I and Part-II examinations in the first attempt. In case the marks are equal then the candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age. The trainee, who will not pass all the papers in the first attempt, will be placed below the candidates who have passed the examinations for both the parts in the first attempt, on the basis of marks obtained by him/her in order of passing both the parts.
Download HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019 PDF
In the below sections, candidates can get the complete and accurate details of HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019. For sake of applicants, we had attached the direct link to download the HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019 in PDF format for free of cost. Candidates can bookmark our site Sarkari Recruitment to get more updates on HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019 by clicking the Ctrl+D.
HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus – English
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Hindi syllabus
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
- तद्भव तत्सम
HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus – Finance & Accounts
- Accounts of non-trading concerns
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India
- Bills of Exchange
- Non-trading concerns
- Accounts from incomplete records
- Liquidation of Companies
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death, and dissolution)
- Redemption of debentures
- Joint ventures
- Accounting process up to and including preparation of financial accounts
- Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures
- Errors and their rectification
- Single entry
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Company Account
- Absorption and re-construction
- Accounting Standards
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Branch Accounts
- Valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Final Statements of Accounts
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems
- Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties
- Preparation of Trial Balance
To Download HPPSC Finance & Accounts Service Syllabus 2019 PDF: Click Here