HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017:
- 1 HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017:
- 1.1 HPU M.Sc Nursing Results:
- 1.2 About HPU Board:
- 1.3 HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam Notification 2017:
- 1.4 HPU M.Sc Nursing Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 HPU M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2017:
- 1.7 How to Check HPU M.Sc Nursing Results:
- 1.8 How to Download HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017: Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) conducts an entrance test for admission into M.Sc Nursing course for the academic year 2016-2017. The HPU M.Sc Nursing entrance test has been successfully conducted on Sep 04, 2016. The HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017 will be declared on Sep, 2017 and the Merit List will be on Sep, 2017 on their official websites www.hpuniv.in and www.hpuniv.nic.in. The admission to this degree course shall be made as per merit drawn on the basis of marks of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University on behalf of the Government of Himachal Pradesh (Department of Medical Education & Research). Check the below article for HPU M.Sc Nursing Results, Merit List, Rank List, Mark Sheet and Counselling Details from the below article.
HPU M.Sc Nursing Results:
The Himachal Pradesh University has successfully conducted MSC Nursing 2017 entrance test for the academic year 2017-2018. After the examination, Himachal Pradesh University will declare the HPU M.Sc Nursing Results in the month of September 2017, along with the name, marks, and rank. The candidate who had appeared for entrance exam can check their result on official website.
The HPU MSC Nursing Entrance 2017 exam was conducted on 1st week / September / 2017 and was can attend by a large number of candidates aspiring to complete MSC Nursing course for the academic year 2017-2018 and HPU M.Sc Nursing Results will be declared in the month of September 2017.
About HPU Board:
Himachal Pradesh University is a public non-profit university at Summer Hill about 5 km from the world-renowned hill station Shimla, in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study. It is wholly financed by the government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. HP University Business School, Shimla (HPUBS) is the oldest premier Business School of Himachal Pradesh. Established in 1971, it is situated in the Himachal Pradesh University campus at Summerhill, Shimla.
It functions under the Executive Council of the Himachal Pradesh University since 1971 in the university campus. The institute admits students from all over the country to MBA through HPU-MAT (HP University Management Aptitude Test) held every year in the month of May. The academic program of UBS is affiliated to HP University Shimla. Passouts from HPUBS have excelled in the business world as professional managers and entrepreneurs. In keeping with the global environment of business, they have re-engineered the management development process in the School. A Large number of foreign students from South Asian, Middle East and African countries have been trained in the University Department. The School is trying to reach out to the overseas student’s community, especially the wards of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam Notification 2017:
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh University (HPU)
Courses: M.Sc Nursing
Academic Year: 2016 – 2017
Results Release Date: September 2017
Merit List Release Date: September 2017
Official Websites: www.hpuniv.in and www.hpuniv.nic.in.
General & others Categories: Rs. 2500/-
SC/ST Categories: Rs. 1250/-
HPU M.Sc Nursing Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
HPU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017 Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Degree basis of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla for which Male/female eligible candidates are eligible subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- An eligible applicant must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University established by Law in India with minimum 45% (per) aggregate marks; for SC, ST and OBC candidate the required % of aggregate marks will be 40%.
- Eligible applicants should be registered as registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with H.P State Nurses registration council Shimla/other State Nursing Registration council at the time of counseling.
- Eligible applicants should be B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, trained from the approvable Institutions not less than 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Minimum 1 year of work experience prior/after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing last date of submitted of the application form.
HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for M.Sc entrance Exam conducted by Himachal Pradesh University is given below. In this, the examination shall consist of one written paper only in the subjects mentioned hereunder in accordance with the syllabi of GNM/B.Sc.Nursing studies. The medium of examination shall be English. The question paper will be objective (MCQ) type. There will be only 4 (Four) options in each question i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which one of the options will correct. For more details click on sarkarirecruitment.com.
HPU M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2017:
For the entrance test, all aspirants must have admitted card for entry to the exam hall. The admit cards for the exam can be released by Himachal Pradesh University. The process of how to get Admit Card or Hall Tickets from official website www.hpuniv.in is given below. You must follow them.
How to Check HPU M.Sc Nursing Results:
- Visit the official website www.hpuniv.in.
- Click on HPU M.Sc Results 2017.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- Click the submit button and get the result.
- Take a print out and use for Furthur.
How to Download HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam Hall Ticket 2017:
- Go to Official Website www.hpuniv.in.
- Enter the required details
- Click submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and use it at Exam Center Entrance.