HSSC JE Fireman Patwari Syllabus 2019
HSSC JE Fireman Patwari Syllabus 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission of junior engineer notification was announced. So they have some of the posts such as the Fireman, Patwari, etc. So who had enrolled in this recruitment will search for the syllabus pattern, exam pattern, etc. So we have uploaded as much as the information About the exam syllabus. To get the exact exam pattern we have mentioned on this page. The candidates who have applied for this recruitment apply for different positions. So to crack the vacancy we have uploaded the latest syllabus, test pattern, etc. So they will get a huge number of applications as the response. The syllabus may change some times. So we don’t give the guarantee that every year the same syllabus will be given to the candidates.
Also check: Haryana SSC Instructor Syllabus 2019 ||
Check HSSC JE Fireman Patwari Syllabus online
The applicants will download the exact syllabus or otherwise, they will bookmark this page. candidates check below for the entire details regarding HSSC JE Syllabus. here on this page, you will get the required details of the recruitment such as the test pattern, examination syllabus, etc. So in order to score the better, you must refer to the syllabus pattern, etc. So who want to improve their skills will refer the exam syllabus on this page. Who are struggling to get the examination syllabus those candidates must read this article completely. So refer the site to clarify the doubts and queries etc. If you did not apply for this position you can apply for the upcoming positions of the government jobs on this page.
Check here: Government Jobs in Haryana 2019
HSSC JE Fireman Patwari Exam Pattern 2019
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Organization Official website||www.hssc.gov.in|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Patwari, Fireman, and other posts|
|Selection Process||Written test/ Interview|
Download HSSC JE Fireman, Patwari Exam syllabus PDF
The HSSC JE Fireman Patwari exam syllabus is available in the PDF format. The syllabus is an important factor for every applicant to write a written examination. We have provided important information on this right page. moreover, visit the official site to get the latest updates of the HSSC JE recruitment details. You can also gather the previous papers followed by the exam syllabus, exam pattern, etc. then only you can score better than the competitors. So who have applied this will now start the preparation itself. This recruitment and syllabus which gives favor to the Haryana citizens. So who are searching for the upcoming notifications will get the latest information by click on it.
HSSC JE Fireman, Patwari Exam pattern 2019
The Applicants after downloading the syllabus pattern, exam pattern you must check it on this to get the clarity. So by observing that you will get the clear idea about the time duration, type of the examination and many important factors etc. if you have to follow the exam syllabus you will prepare according to the syllabus. We request please spend on more time for the more weight age of the subjects. To attend the personal interview must carry all the required documents of the scanned copies to the venue. So the direct link is available to download the exam syllabus also we have attached at the end of this article. So get the complete information of this post on our web page Sarkarirecruitment
HSSC JE Exam Pattern:
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities 150 Questions, each question carry same marks So 150 Marks and time duration is 150 Seconds
- Paper-II: consist of Civil Engineering (Degree Level) /Electrical Engg.,(Degree Level) 150 Questions, each question carry same marks So 150 Marks and time duration is 150 Seconds
- Total of 300 Marks for 2 papers
- Interview for 50 Marks.
HSSC JE Syllabus Paper – I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Haryana
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Haryana
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
HSSC JE Syllabus for General Abilities
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Visual Memory.
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arrangements etc.
IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 for General English
- School Level English Grammar:
Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs,
Models, Subject-Verb Agreement, Non-Finite, Reported Speech,
Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions,
Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words,
Idioms and Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences:
Use of Words, Choosing Appropriate words and Words often
Confused, Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and
Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension,
Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors.
IWRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time and distance.
- Square roots.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixture and Allegation
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Circle and its chords.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Time & work.
- Regular Polygons.
- Standard Identities etc.
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 for Civil
- Building Materials.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- RCC design
- Theory of structures.
- Steel Design etc.
Haryana SSC Syllabus for Civil & Mechanical Engineering
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS:-
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams
- Bending and Shear Stress
- Columns and Struts
- Deflections and Slopes
FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULIC MACHINERY
- The Fluid Statics
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurements
- Compressible Flow
- Flow-through Pipes
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
HSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Electrical
- Electronics Devices.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- The utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control etc.