HTC Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding HTC Walk-ins, HTC Job openings, HTC Off-campus drive, HTC Referral drives, HTC Vacancies, HTC recruitment, careers, Registration Link, HTC Placement papers. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in HTC Recruitment 2018.
HTC is a leading global IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider.If you are looking for a challenging job with an attractive compensation and an open culture where you can grow and develop with one of the fastest growing companies in America, HTC is the place for you. HTC Global Services Private Limited wants to recruit competent and energetic candidates for filling up vacant posts of MBA Freshers, BPO, Consultant, UI Developer and others. Candidates can apply for HTC Recruitment by filling the application form through online process. Keep in touch with this site to get latest updates on private jobs.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
HTC Job Vacancies:
- Kdb+/q Developers
- BPO Non – Voice
- Pegasystems CLM – Consultant
- Order Management Specialist
- Senior Security Architect
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
HTC Company Profile:
HTC Corporation, stylized as hтc, is a Taiwanese consumer electronics company headquartered in Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Founded in 1997, HTC began as an original design manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer, designing and manufacturing devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
After initially making smartphones based mostly on Windows Mobile, HTC became a co-founding member of the Open Handset Alliance, a group of handset manufacturers and mobile network operators dedicated to the development of the Android mobile operating system.The HTC Dream, marketed by T-Mobile in many countries as the T-Mobile G1, was the first phone on the market to run Android. HTC later shifted to marketing its own devices, including the HTC One series. In 2011, HTC ranked as the 98th top brand on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands report. A September 2013 media report stated that HTC’s share of the global smartphone market is less than 3 percent. While rising back to 7.2 percent in April 2015 due to its strong sales of recent devices, its stock price had fallen by 90 percent since 2011, and the company experienced consecutive net losses. In 2016, HTC expanded into virtual reality hardware with the release of HTC Viva.
Educational Qualification For HTC Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
HTC Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in HTC get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
HTC Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
HTC Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of HTC i.e. www.htcglobalservices.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
HTC Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of HTC for registration purpose: Click here to register