ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018
In this Post, You will get all info regarding ICICI Bank Walk-ins, ICICI Bank Job openings, ICICI Bank Off Walk-inside, ICICI Bank Referral drives, ICICI Bank Vacancies, ICICI Bank recruitment, careers, Registration Link, ICICI Bank Previous papers. This is the exact place to choose IT Sector in ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 !!! ICICI Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment for various recruitment. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank is going to hiring more staffs- like PO, Clerk, IT Officer, Sales Manager, Analyst, Process Manager, Relationship Manager. Its a big chance for all Graduate- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, BBS, BCA, B.Sc IT, MBA, MCA to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment. So the interested candidates carefully check the details and apply online before the date expires.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
ICICI Bank Job Vacancies:
- Relationship Officer
- Personal Banker
- Retail Business
- Sales Manager – Liabilities Sales
- Relationship Manager
- Branch Head
- Portfolio Advisor – Retail Banking
- Cluster Business
- Senior Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Senior Sales Manager – Home Loans
- Corporate Sales Manager-Aspira
- Relationship Manager
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
ICICI Bank Company Profile:
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. In 2014, it was the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and third in term of market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a network of 4,450 branches and 14,404 ATMs in India and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa; and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
Educational Qualification For ICICI Bank Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess a degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution.Experience is also needed if required.
ICICI Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in ICICI Bank get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
ICICI Bank Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
ICICI Bank Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of ICICI Bank i.e. www.icicibank.com
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
ICICI Bank Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of ICICI Bank for registration purpose: Click here to register