IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Are you looking for Ph.D. Admission? This article helps you to get an admission in Indian Institute of Science. Indian Institute of Science offers Integrated Ph.D. Programmes. Candidates who are having bachelor’s degree and have the desire to study further this is the better opportunity for those students. IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 offers candidates to pursue advanced research in the following specializations. They are Integrated Ph.D. in Biological Sciences, Integrated Ph.D. in Mathematical Sciences, Integrated Ph.D. in Physical Sciences, Integrated Ph.D. in Chemical Sciences. If you are willing to study further courses, then apply for IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019. The application for Integrated Ph.D. Programmes is available in online. The online applications will open on 1st February 2018 till 21st March 2018. The Indian Institute of Science offers admission once in a year by releasing the application form in the first week of February every year.
IISc Bangalore Admission 2018-2019
- 1 IISc Bangalore Admission 2018-2019
- 1.1 IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
- 1.2 IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.4 How To Apply For IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
- 1.5 IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
Indian Institute of Science is inviting application forms through online mode. Interested candidates can download application forms on its official website. The minimum eligibility to apply for is postgraduate degree. Eligible aspirants must fill personal details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc. Candidates should provide the details of educational qualifications in the application form. The candidates have to pay the application fee at the time of registration process. Aspirants have a look at given information of Indian Institute of Science eligibility criteria, Application Form, and Important Dates etc. The selection process of IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying degree. Indian Institute of Science Admission 2018-2019 has been out for a while. Students who want to take part in the Indian Institute of Science can fill the application form. The Indian Institute of Science Application form is visible on the official website. With the help of below given steps, all the candidates can apply for IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019. For the session of 2018-2019, the Indian Institute of Science is conducting Entrance Exam. Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Science and download the application form. After filling the Indian Institute of Science Application Form 2018-2019 all the candidates must attach required documents.
Qualified and eligible students can check the brief details about IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 in this article. Students should have passed the postgraduate degree with minimum 60% are only eligible. A huge number of students are eagerly waiting for admission in IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019. Now the Indian Institute of Science is decided to provide admission 2018-2019 to all eligible and dynamic contenders. The university offered many programs for Ph.D. students. Getting an admission in Indian Institute of Science is a prestigious thing. Bookmark our website SarkariRecruitment.com and check more information on IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019.
IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Science|
|Availability of online applications||1st February 2018|
|Last Date For Filling Application form||21st March 2018|
IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in Integrated Ph.D. programme must have a minimum of first class in B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physical, Mathematical, and Chemical, Biological Sciences (including Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences), M.Sc + Ph.D. (Biological Sciences), M.Sc + Ph.D. (Chemical Sciences) & M.Sc + Ph.D (Mathematical Sciences) from a recognized university. The holders of BE, B.Tech Degree in Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics paper in JAM are eligible to apply for only Mathematical Sciences discipline. Candidates who appeared in Biotechnology paper in JAM are eligible to apply to only in Biological Sciences discipline.
IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Selection Process
The selection will be based on the combined performance in the Test and the Interview. Candidates who are belonged to the disciplines in Chemical, Physical and Mathematical Sciences those contenders will shortlist based on a valid JAM 2018 score. After that followed by an interview. For the Physical Sciences, discipline aspirants will shortlist based on JEST 2018 score. Interviews are held during 30th, 31st May 2018 and 1st June 2018.
How To Apply For IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019
- First of all, visit the official website link www.iisc.ac.in.
- Applicants are suggested to check their eligibility before filling the application.
- Candidates should fill the application form with the personal details, educational details, and other academic details and also upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- Candidates must keep the print out of the filled application and keep it safe for future use.
- Candidates have two options to pay application fee of Rs.1035 by cash or DD in favor of “The IIS University, Jaipur”.
- If you are applying through online, the payment made through Net-banking, Debit Card, Visa, Master Credit Card Payments.
- If you are applying through offline payment, the SBI Bank branches accept challan payment across the country.
IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 Application Form
- If candidates want to get admission in the Ph.D. course they should have successfully completed the course at the time of admission.
- For SC/ST and OBC candidates, 40% marks are required.
- If multiple candidates secure same marks in the entrance examination then the selection will be based on their academic performance.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the marks secured in the entrance examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Science.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate.
- Candidate will be rejected if found in ragging.
- The application fee will non-refundable.
- All fields marked with * need to be filled mandatory.
- Students must keep scanned copies of their colored photograph, signature, 10th Class marksheet & 12th Class marksheet for uploading.
- Latest passport size photocopies.
- Passing certificate of 12th class.
- Passing certificate of 10th class.
- Mark sheets of a bachelor degree.
- Residential Proof Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Hard Copy of Online Application Form.
IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
Find your career growth by applying IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019. We hope the provided information about IISc Bangalore Integrated Ph.D. Admission 2018-2019 is helpful for your search. If you want to more updates keep in touch with us.