Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai is going to hire the candidates under the IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 for the opened 42 Non-Teaching (Administrative and Technical) posts. Interested aspirants can apply to the IIT Bhilai Jobs 2018 on or before the 5th September 2018. You can apply for the Openings online from the official website of the conducting body @ iitbhilai.ac.in. You can get the complete information of the भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान भिलाई Vacancies 2018 with the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, IIT Bhilai Application Form, Important Dates for the application form together with the selection process, IIT Bhilai Pay Scale details. At the end of this page, you can also get the direct link to download the official notification pdf. For the ease of the nominees, we gave the procedure to apply for the IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 in detail.
Information About IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 1 Information About IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Post-Wise Vacancies 2018 | iitbhilai.ac.in
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Indian Institute Of Technology Bhilai – Age Criteria 2018
- 1.4 Application Fee For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान भिलाई Selection Procedure 2018
- 1.6 IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 – Salary Details
- 1.7 Important Dates For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 Procedure To Apply For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
|भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान भिलाई Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching (Administrative and Technical)|
|Number of Openings||42 Posts|
|Starting Date||08th August 2018|
|Closing Date||5th September 2018|
|Exam Date & Interview Date||Upcoming 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Post-Wise Vacancies 2018 | iitbhilai.ac.in
Contenders check the below-given positions which are under the IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018.
Group-A Administrative Posts – 05 Posts
- Registrar – 01
- Deputy Registrar – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 03
Group-A Technical Posts – 06 Posts
- Executive Engineer-01
- Assistant Executive Engineer-03
- Senior Computer Engineer-02
You Can Also Check: TSTRANSCO JAO Recruitment
Group-B Administrative Posts – 05 Posts
- Junior Superintendent-05
Group-B Technical Posts – 12 Posts
- Junior Superintendent-08
Group-C Administrative Posts – 14 Posts
- Junior Assistant-04
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
Contestants who have much interest to join into the Indian Institute Of Bhilai should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria. Moreover, you can check the Post-Wise Criterion from the IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 Official Advt.
You Can Also Check: Latest Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
Indian Institute Of Technology Bhilai – Age Criteria 2018
Applying aspirants must check posses the minimum age limit as 30 years. The upper age limit assigned by the officers is listed below.
- Registrar – 57 years
- Deputy Registrar – 45 years
- Assistant Registrar – 40 years
- Executive Engineer – 40 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 40 years
- Senior Computer Engineer – 40 years
- Junior Superintendent – 35 years
- Superintendent (Technical) – 35 years
- Junior Superintendent (Technical) – 35 years
- Assistant – 32 years
- Junior Assistant – 30 years
Application Fee For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
Applicants belonging to the General or OBC category have to pay the application fee as INR 100. Moreover, candidates can pay only through the State Bank Collect only. After the payment of the application fee, SBI will generate a DU number, which is needed for adding the fee payment details. There is no application fee for the other category candidates.
भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान भिलाई Selection Procedure 2018
The Selection Procedure for the IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 is the Written Test and Personal Interview.
IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 – Salary Details
|Name Of The Post||Level & Entry Pay|
|Registrar||L14 with 1,44,200|
|Deputy Registrar||L12 with 78,800|
|Assistant Registrar||L10 with 56,100|
|Executive Engineer||L11 with 67,700|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||L10 with 56,100|
|Senior Computer Engineer||L10 with 56,100|
|Junior Superintendent||L6 with 35,400|
|Superintendent (Technical)||L7 with 44,900|
|Junior Superintendent (Technical)||L6 with 35,400|
|Assistant||L4 with 25,500|
|Junior Assistant||L3 with 21,700|
You Can Also Check: Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs
Important Dates For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
|Name Of The Post||Level & Entry Pay|
|Start Date Of The Online Application Form||08th August 2018|
|Ending Date To Submit The Online Application Form||05th September 2018|
|Closing Date For The Fee Payment in SBI Collect||05th September 2018|
|End Date For Adding Fee Details||07th September 2018|
Procedure To Apply For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018
While applying to the IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018, follow the below steps.
- Postulants navigate to the official site of the Indian Institute Of Technology @ iitbhilai.ac.in.
- In that main page, go to the top section and click the “Recruitment” tab and then select the ‘Staff’ section.
- Click on the link available that refers to the “Administrative and Technical Vacancies.”
- In that new window read the complete information and then scroll down to the page.
- There you can find the “Apply Online” button.
- Read all the instructions and then click on “Apply Now.“
- Hit it and then fill all the details and then submit.
- Download it as well as take out the hard copy of the IIT Bhilai Application Form.
IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018 Official Notification PDF Download: Click Here
Apply Online For IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018: Click Here
For any other information regarding the IIT Bhilai Non Teaching Recruitment 2018, check our Sarkari Recruitment website.