Interested candidates can apply online for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 from the official site of Indian Navy @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. The higher officials of the Indian Navy Department had recently invited the Online Applications for 22 SSC (Short Service Commission) Officer in Air Traffic Control, Observer, Pilot Vacancies under the भारतीय नौसेना SSC Jobs 2018. Remember the application procedure had started on 25th August 2018 and ended on 14th September 2018. Furthermore, candidates need to check the complete article to grab the details like the Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, and the Indian Navy Selection Procedure 2018 together with the Post-Wise Vacancies 2018. Apart from these, we have also incorporated the critical dates for the Indian Navy Openings 2018 with the Applying Procedure. To the bottom of the page, we introduced the direct links to download the Official Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF.
- 1 Information About Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Post-Wise Indian Navy SSC Vacancies 2018 | joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Application Fee For Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 भारतीय नौसेना Selection Process For SSC Vacancies
- 1.5 Centers For Interview
- 1.6 Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.7 Important Dates For Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.8 How To Apply For Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018?
|भारतीय नौसेना Recruitment 2018 & Other Requirements|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSC (Short Service Commission) Officer in Air Traffic Control, Observer, Pilot|
|Number of Openings||22 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th August 2018|
|Closing Date||14th September 2018|
|Exam Date||Upcoming 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Test, and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
- Air Traffic Control ATC (Male/Female) – 08 Posts
- Observer (Male/Female) – 06 Posts
- Pilot (MR) (Male/Female) – 03 Posts
- Pilot Other MR (Male Only) – 05 Posts
Candidates need the minimum Qualifications to apply for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018. So, check these eligibility requirements and then move further.
- ATC – Engineering Degree /Appearing in Final year of engineering Course in any Discipline from AICTE recognized University/Educational Institute with at least 60% marks till 5th/7th semester, in regular/integrated Course respectively& candidates must have scored 60% aggregate marks in Class X & XII & minimum 60% marks in English in class XII will be suitable for this post.
- Pilot or Observer – Engineering Degree / appearing the Final year of engineering Course in any Discipline from AICTE recognized University/Educational Institute with at least 60% marks till 5th/7thsemester, in regular/integrated Course sequentially will be eligible for these posts.
Also Check: Indian Navy SSC Syllabus
There is NO Application Fee set by the officials of the Indian Navy under the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018.
भारतीय नौसेना Selection Process For SSC Vacancies
An Interview Process will select the shortlisted candidates under the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018. This interview will take place from November 2018 to March 2019. The total duration of the interview is 5 days and comprises of Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage 1 consists of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests and Stage 2 consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests, and Interview. The candidates who qualify in stage 1 and stage 2 need to undergo the Medical Examination. Candidates of Pilot and Observer entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
Centers For Interview
- Pilot & Observer Category: Bangalore
- ATC Category: Bangalore, Coimbatore, Bhopal, Visakhapatnam, Kolkata
Also Check: Indian Navy SSC Previous Papers
Selected candidates under the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 need to check the Pay Scale as per the Defence Matrix as below.
Also Check: Indian Navy SSC Admit Card
- Commencement Of the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification: 25th August 2018
- Ending Date To Submit the Indian Navy SSC Application Form 2018: 14th September 2018
Also Check: Indian Navy SSC Result
Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to apply Online for the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 from the official site.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Check the Current Events section and then click on the link that refers to the latest recruitment as “Applications for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/Observer/ATC entry of the Indian Navy for Jun 2019 batch will be online from 25 Aug 18 to 14 Sep 18.“
- Now, scroll down the home page, and then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Up next, you will be redirected to the new window.
- There, you must click on Register if you are a new user or else you need to click on Log In.
- Fill all the details mentioned on the Application Form and then click on submit.
- Before submitting the page check all your details mentioned on it.
- Further, download it and then take out 2-3 printouts for further usage.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 Official Notification PDF: Download
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 Register Online: Click Here
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 – Candidates Log In: Click Here
Still, if any of you have doubts regarding the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018, then they can leave a comment in the below section of our Sarkari Naukri website.