We have provided the ISR Recruitment 2018-2019 details on this page. Aspirants can apply for the 12 Scientist vacancies for the Institute of Seismological Research. The application form has released recently on their official site that is isr.gujarat.gov.in. Thus, the interested applicants can check the ISR Application Process, Eligibility Details, Selection Process from the below sections. Contenders can find the link to apply for the ISR Recruitment 2018-2019 below in this article. At the bottom of all the sections, we have arranged the steps to apply for the ISR Notification 2018-2019. From this, the individuals can get all the information about the ISR Recruitment 2018-2019.
ISR Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1 ISR Recruitment 2018-2019
The individuals who are interested in applying for the ISR Recruitment 2018-2019 can check this article. Before starting the application process, the contenders need to verify the eligibility criteria. Moreover, in the below sections of this page, we have gathered all the particulars of the ISR Scientist Jobs 2018-2019. So, check the details and start the application process. The officials of the Institute of Seismological Research will reject the applications which are submitted after the due date that is 12th November 2018. Therefore, the students need to complete the process as soon as possible. From the above table, the aspirants can know the official web portal details. Go to the ISR Recruitment 2018-2019 of each post and check all the information which helps to apply for the notification. And, all the participants need to apply online for the notification.
ISR Recruitment 2018-2019 Details
|ISR Gujarat Vacancies 2018-2019|
|Organization Name||Institute of Seismological Research (ISR)|
|Number of Openings||12 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||Started|
|Ending Date Of Application Form||12th November 2018|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Also Check: Gujarat PSC Jobs
Post Wise ISR Scientist Jobs 2018-2019
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Scientist -F/Deputy Director||1|
- Scientist -F/Deputy Director: Ph.D.Geophysics/ Physics.
- Scientist -E, Scientist -D, Scientist -C: Post Graduate in Geophysics/ Geology/ Physics.
- Scientist -B: Post Graduate in Geophysics/ Geology/ Physics/ Computational Seismology/ Earth Science/ Geotechnical Engineering.
- Scientist -F/Deputy Director – 42 years.
- Scientist -E – 40 years.
- Scientist -D – 37 years.
- Scientist -C – 35 years.
- Scientist -B – 32 years.
isr.gujarat.gov.in Scientist Notification 2018-2019
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through online mode. Age and other qualification and experience will be counted as on the last date of submission of application. And, the officials have released the department-wise positions for the ISR Recruitment 2018-2019. Follow our website Sarkari Naukri to get latest job notifications.
Refer the official notification for the application fee details.
Also Check: Gujarat Government Jobs
- Scientist -F/Deputy Director – Rs.37,400- Rs.67,000 along with Grade Pay of Rs.8,900.
- Scientist -E – Rs.37,400- Rs.67,000 along with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700.
- Scientist -D – Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100 along with Grade Pay of Rs.7,600.
- Scientist -C – Rs.15,600- Rs.39,100 along with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600.
- Scientist -B – Rs.15600- Rs.39100 along with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- Starting Date To Fill the Application Form: Started.
- Ending Date To Fill the Application Form: 12th November 2018.
Process To Apply For ISR Recruitment 2018-2019
- Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain A4 size paper (210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed format given in ISR website.
- A self-addressed post-card with requisite stamp should be sent along with the completed application.
- Candidates should indicate in this card the Advertisement number and name of the post applied for. The applications will be acknowledged by the institute by returning this card to the candidates after indicating the Registration number allotted to them.
- Candidates may note that no separate acknowledgment other than this card will be sent to them.
- Duly filled printed applications are only acceptable. Email applications will not be accepted.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, Community (in case of SC/ST/SEBC candidates only) and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates during the time of interview.
- Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Completed applications should be sent to The Administrative Officer, Institute of Seismological Research, Department of Science and Technology, Knowledge Corridor, Near PDPU, Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat- 382009, by Registered post.
ISR Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification: Download
ISR Application Form 2018: Click Here