Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Jharkhand PSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer
- 1.1.5 Official Link : www.jpsc.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Jharkhand PSC Profile :
All the job seekers from the state who are in search of Govt Jobs notifications after their education , here is the latest Notification released by the Jharkhand PSC. This employment notice has been released for a number of posts that require candidates having different educational qualification. Some of the posts with major vacancies out of them, maximum vacancies include Asst Engineer Jobs etc. All the interested candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs, can also apply but before that, it is required that the candidates need to go through the eligibility norms to be fulfilled. All the details related to the Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 such as the eligibility, recruitment/ selection process, pay scale, application fee, and the process to submit the online applications have been provided here. Jharkhand PSC has released its latest recruitment notice for various posts. Applications are invited for the posts of Asst Engineer Jobs etc. Applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website well before the final date of submission .The aspirants clearly check the eligibility and syllabus and plan their preparation accordingly to get succeed in getting a government job.You can also check Jharkhand State Govenrnment jobs updates and notifications in our site sarkarirecruitment regularly.
Jharkhand PSC Profile :
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state
Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Jharkhand PSC|
|Post Name(s)||Asst Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidates should have completed Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from an Indian University or a Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from an Indian Engineering College.
Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer Jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should not be below 20 years, 20 years for Police Services and 21 years for others. Relaxation in age of reserved category candidates will be admissible as per the rules and regulation of government.
How to apply for Jharkhand PSC Asst Engineer
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- All eligible and Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & Challan send to Exam Controller, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi- 834001
Official Link : www.jpsc.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.