JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 JPSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) Jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog)
- 1.1.5 Official Link : hwww.jpsc.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 JPSC Profile :
JPSC is the Government department of Jharkhand which provides huge job opportunities for many candidates. It is going to come up with a number of job opportunities for all those aspirants who are in search of Jharkhand Government jobs within the state. This is another notice for appointing the right candidates for the vacancies of Associate Professor (Backlog) in JPSC. It is going to release the notification for the requirement of filling vacancies in different departments through an official notice that has been made available through an official notice. It is a good opportunity for all those candidates who are interested in search of Govt Jobs in Jharkhand to submit their applications if they are eligible. The conditions of eligibility along with all the other information has been presented in this post.For filling in the vacancies of Associate Professor (Backlog) , it is going to release the latest JPSC Recruitment 2017. An official notice has also been released by the commission so as to help out the interested aspirants know the eligibility conditions and thereby, submit their applications before the final date ends.Each and every detail has been provided in the recruitment notice that has been made available on the official website. Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.So ,keep watching this page for more job updates and notifications across India as we will be posting the needed details related to the recruitment right here along with official or apply links.
JPSC Profile :
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) Jobs vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||Associate Professor (Backlog)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have BE / B.Tech. or ME / M.Tech with first class and PHD in relevant field.
JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog) jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -OBC categories candidates.
v) 3 years for candidates belonging to Female -General categories candidates.
vi) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person with disabilities categories candidates.
How to apply for JPSC Associate Professor (Backlog)
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Associate professor (Backlog)may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of certificates / fee Challlan send by speed post or by hand to controller of examination, Jharkhand Public service commission, Sercular road, Ranchi:- 834001
Official Link : hwww.jpsc.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.