JRHMS Health Dept Jobs Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 JRHMS Health Dept Jobs Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 JRHMS Profile :
- 1.1.1 JRHMS Health Dept Jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 JRHMS Health Dept Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 JRHMS Health Dept Jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for JRHMS Health Dept Jobs
- 1.1.5 Official Link : jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/Career.aspx
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 JRHMS Profile :
All the job seekers from the state who are in search of Govt Jobs notifications after their education , here is the latest Notification released by the JRHMS. This employment notice has been released for a number of posts that require candidates having different educational qualification. Some of the posts with major vacancies out of them, maximum vacancies include Health Dept Jobs etc. All the interested candidates who are in search of Govt Jobs, can also apply but before that, it is required that the candidates need to go through the eligibility norms to be fulfilled. All the details related to the JRHMS Recruitment 2017 such as the eligibility, recruitment/ selection process, pay scale, application fee, and the process to submit the online applications have been provided here. JRHMS has released its latest recruitment notice for various posts. Applications are invited for the posts of Health Dept Jobs etc. Applications are to be submitted online by accessing them from the official website well before the final date of submission .The aspirants clearly check the eligibility and syllabus and plan their preparation accordingly to get succeed in getting a government job.You can also check Jharkhand State Govenrnment jobs updates and notifications in our site sarkarirecruitment regularly.
JRHMS Profile :
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society is committed to provide accessible, affordable and accountable quality health services to the last person of the last household of the last village. The thrust of NRHM is on establishing a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health delivery zed health delivery system.
JRHMS Health Dept Jobs vacancy Details :
|Post Name(s)||1. Specialist Medical Officer
2. Pediatrician – SNCU
3. Medical Officer – SNCU / NBSU
4. Ophthalmic Surgeon – NPCB
5. ENT Surgeon – NPPCD
6. Pediatrician – DEIC
7. Medical Officer – DEIC
8. Medical Officer – NUHM
9. Specialist Medical Officer – NUHM
10. Epidemiologist / Public Health Specialist – District NCD Cell
11. Doctor (General Physician) – District NCD Clinic
12. Doctor (General Physician) – CHC NCD Clinic
13. Specialist – Cardiologist / General Medicine
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
JRHMS Health Dept Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate must have Medical degree of MD, M.Sc, MDS and MBBS in respective discipline from reputed University. Refer official notification for more details.
JRHMS Health Dept Jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates, please check official website for more details.
How to apply for JRHMS Health Dept Jobs
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Eligible candidates may attend for Screening and verification of documents along with an application in the prescribed format, 2 passport size photographs, photocopy of qualification, experience, caste certificates.Venue: RCH Campus, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi – 10.
Official Link : jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/Career.aspx
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.