Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts Recruitment notification 2017
- 1 Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts Recruitment notification 2017
- 1.1 Karnataka Bank Profile :
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the government sector job notification . Karnataka Bank is going to release a career notification to fill up the positions of Clerks during the year 2017.Here in this post we are providing the details regarding the vacancies in Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts Jobs.Candidates need minimum education qualification such as Graduation, Degree, Diploma, 10th, 12th are having an opportunity to apply for any of the available govt jobs.All the eligible and career oriented candidates clearly check the details and apply for the vacancies.Candidates has to apply through online application form along with supportive documents for Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts Jobs Recruitment.Check Assam Government jobs in this site regularly for latest updates.So, keep visiting this site for upcoming Karnataka Bank Jobs notifications . For further details of the job vacancies check below.Visit the official page for the application form.You will get full details about examination structure from notification uploaded at the official website.In this site we provide all the latest government job notifications and further details clearly. For more details refer go through below article regarding Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts Jobs Recruitment 2017 visit official page.
Karnataka Bank Profile :
The Karnataka Bank Limited (Kannada: ಕರ್ಣಾಟಕ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್) is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The Reserve Bank of India has designated Karnataka Bank as an A1+-class scheduled commercial bank.
The bank now has a national presence with a network of 736 (till 14/09/2016) branches and above 1311 (till 14/09/2016) ATM’s across 21 states and two Union territories. It has over 7600 employees and 6.7 million customers, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns throughout the country. Its shares are entirely privately owned by some 1,29,862 shareholders. Kotak Mahindra bank would merge Karnataka Bank in FY18.
Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Post Name(s)||Clerks Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
Candidate having Graduation Degree with at least 60% marks for General Category and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Category in any discipline OR any equivalent qualifications recognized by Central Government to apply for this vacancy.
Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts age Limit :
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years.
How to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerks Posts
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link of the karnataka bank
- Go to careers option and click it.
- Now candidates need to click “Recruitment of Clerks ”.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- After going thoroughly if you find yourself eligible then click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- A new window will open, click on New Registration tab.
- Submit your Personal and Professional details carefully without making any mistake.
- After successful submission, a Registration ID Number, and Password to be generated on your screen.
- You can use Registration Number & Password to reopen the saved data and edit or modification.
- Press “SUBMIT” button after filling all the necessary details.
- Pay your fees through on-line sources and download the e-receipt after successful completion of a process.
- Save the copy of filled on-line application form.
- Take a print out for the further usage.
Last Date to Apply : Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.