Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1 Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs Recruitment notification 2017 :
- 1.1 Kerala PSC Profile :
- 1.1.1 Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs vacancy Details :
- 1.1.2 Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- 1.1.3 Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs recruitment age Limit:
- 1.1.4 How to apply for Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs
- 1.1.5 Official Link : thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- 1.1.6 Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
- 1.1 Kerala PSC Profile :
Are you looking for government job notifications across India?? if yes, then you are at the right place, in this site we will provide you all the information about the recruitment process of all types Govt Jobs. Kerala PSC is going to release a notification about Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs recruitment 2017,it is going to recruit a huge number of candidates in this year recruitment process. All the students and people who are searching for the Kerala PSC jobs 2017 can check this page for more detailed information about new vacancies that are released by the Kerala PSC for the year of 2017.Here you can get each and every notification about all types of Kerala Government jobs. Many jobs in both State and central govt organizations are available in different sectors. As expecting this year also there will be lakhs of vacancies in government sector, so most of the candidates can get jobs. So, don’t miss this opportunity keep visit our site for more and updates.For the convenience of the job aspirants we are also providing the official site and apply link of the organisation.
Kerala PSC Profile :
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. There was a Public Service Commissioner in the erstwhile Travancore state whose duty was to select candidates for direct recruitment to various categories of posts under the Government. G.D. Nokes was appointed as the first Public Service Commissioner on 14 June 1936. The Office of the Public Service Commissioner, Travancore continued to function till the integration of Travancore and Cochin States.
Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs vacancy Details :
|Organization Name||Kerala PSC|
|Post Name(s)||LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|Last Date||upcoming in 2017|
Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs recruitment required Education Qualifications Details:
- Lower Division Clerk: Must be Passed in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification for KPSC LDC Jobs.
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: Possess degree in Arabic conferred or any recognized Universities of Kerala. OR Passed in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, In which Kerala with Arabic under Part I and II first language for KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs.
- FireMan (Trainee): Should passed 10+2 or its equivalent Examination. Physical Measurements are mentioned in KPSC Fireman jobs Notification.
- Ayah: Passed VII Standard, Experience more than one year as “Ayah” of children from a Government Institution or from any Institution registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860.
- Check the KPSC LDC Recruitment Official Notification for detailed information related to Eligibility Criteria.
Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs recruitment age Limit:
Candidates willing to apply for this job should have maximum 40 years .Check the official notification for clear reference.Age relaxation is applicable as per central government rules.
How to apply for Kerala PSC LDC, Teacher, Fireman & Other Jobs
- Read Carefully the notification before applying by log on to the official link
- Go to Recruitment option and click it.
- First, download the official advertisement and go through it for eligibility details along with other instruction.
- Fill the application form online.
- upload necessary documents ,photos and sign.
- Make payment.
- Submit the form.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for further reference.
Official Link : thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
Last Date to Apply :Update Soon
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.