KPMG Recruitment 2018
In this Post You will get all info regarding KPMG Walk-ins, KPMG Job openings, KPMG Off-campus drive, KPMG Referral drives, KPMG Vacancies, KPMG recruitment, careers, Registration Link, KPMG Placement papers.
KPMG offers an award-winning work environment and if you would like to start or continue your career in Finance, this organization might fit your ambitions. This company wants to employ the best people and to keep you up to date and motivated to improve yourself. Candidates are asked only to fill out their academic and working history, with no further questions. Check all the details on the official link given below. This is the right place to find IT Sectors in KPMG Recruitment 2018.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details. Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam. Here we provide the recruitment link 2018 to get registered. We will update the details whenever the link is activated. So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask us for the below comment box.
KPMG Job Vacancies:
- KGS:: MC:: Associate Consultant – PMO…
- GRCS – Associate Consultant – Generic…
- Associate Consultant – Corporate…
- GRCS – Associate Consultant – Real…
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
KPMG Company Profile:
KPMG is a professional service company, being one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 174,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
Educational Qualification For KPMG Job Profile:
The candidates for applying should possess the degree of graduation or post graduation in the respective field from recognized university or institution. Experience is also needed if required.
KPMG Salary Details:
The candidates who are placed in KPMG get an attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.
KPMG Selection Process:
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam, it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his knowledge.
KPMG Registration Process:
- To know the vacancies or openings of the candidates the candidate should visit the official site of KPMG i.e. www.kpmg.com.
- Go to CAREERS option at the top right side of the page, click on it.
- New page will open regarding the job opportunities
- Search the job opportunities based on the location.
- After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
- Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
- Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
- Read given details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Press ‘register here’ tab and fill the registration form.
- Now login your account and fill an online application form with required details.
- Upload your resume and passport size photo if required.
- At last, take the hard copy of application form for future use.
KPMG Official Link:
In this site we provide the official link of KPMG for registration purpose: Click here to register