L&T Recruitment 2017 Job openings for Freshers/Experienced Candidates :
In this Post You will get all info regarding L&T Walk-ins , L&T Job openings , L&T Off campus drive , L&T Referral drives , L&T Vacancies , L&T recruitment , careers , Registration Link ,L&T Placement papers.
L&T is a popular multi national conglomerate which provides services in construction field ,real estates, electrical services,IT services, Financial services etc.It provides huge vacancies to various department related candidates.. In this site we provides information regarding the details of L&T vacancy list ,eligibility criteria,selection process up to date.
Before applying for the suitable designation the candidate has to register with all the necessary details . Before applying for the job vacancy the candidate has to check his/her eligibility criteria to get selected for the written exam.Here we provides the recruitment link 2017 to get registered.We will update the details whenever the link is activated.So keep visiting this page for regular updates related to any recruitment notification.
Company Profile :
‘Larsen & Toubro , also known as L&T is an Indian multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded by Danish engineers taking refuge in India, as well as an Indian financing partner.The company has business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing goods, information technology, and financial services, and also has an office in the Middle-East and other parts of Asia.
L&T Job Vacancies List :
- Java Developer
- .Net developer
- Testing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
- Android Developer
- IOS Developer
- UI Design
- PHP Level
- HTML Level
- Angular JS Programmer
- Node JS Programmer
- Mango DB Level
- SAP Developer
- SAAS Developer
- Customer Executive
- Backend Operator
- Web Methods Consultants
- Tibco Consultant
- Python Developer
- DNA-Practice Lead – Analytics Delivery
- MANA- User Experience Designer- UX Designing
- CORPTECH-Specialist Programmer-Artificial Intelligence
- MANA- UX Architect- User Experience Designing
- CIS-Technology Lead-Application Support
- ADM – Technology Architect – Java/.Net/ MF
- IVS Test Analyst
- ADM – Technology Lead
- MANA- Data Analytics
- ·DX-Technology Architect
- EAS- Technology Lead-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Technology Lead
- CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
- EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
- DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
- IVS – Test Analyst
Educational Qualification Required :
All the candidates who want to apply for the job vacancies should posses Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in the respective fields from a recognized university or institution.The candidate should have experience also if required.
L&T Salary Details :
The candidates who are placed in L&T get attractive salary with some additional benefits according to the company norms and rules.There is also good growth in career .
L&T Selection Process :
After applying the vacancies the company conducts a written test to get the shortlisted of candidates.After the written exam it conducts interviews to select the candidates based on his/her knowledge.
L&T Registration Process :
- Visit official web page of the organization that is larsentoubro.com
- Select “Current Openings” tab under “Career” section which is on the bottom of the page.
- Now press “View more” tab in “Latest Openings” box.
- Various vacancies will be displayed on your computers screen.
- Read all the details and select “Apply” button.
- Again study all the information and hit “Agree” button.
- Upload you resume and Fill Online Application Form.
- At last hit “Submit” button tab and take a print out of application form.
Important Date :
Last date to register : As Soon As Possible
In this site we provides the of L&T for registration purpose : Click here to register
Sarkari Recruitment is a hub for all Government & private Jobs in India Latest Recruitment Notifications , Results , Admit cards , Cut off marks , Application forms, Selection process , Syllabus , Placement papers , Previous Papers , Study materials , Tips.