LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019: Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences is shortly known as LLRUVAS. It is a state University situated in Hisar, Haryana. It was established in the year 2010. LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 will be available in only offline mode. The application form will be available from 1st May 2018. The LUVAS will provide different application forms for the different courses. Candidates have to bring the photocopy of the application form for LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 process. The candidate must keep all the information such as acknowledgment slip and fee payment Chalan for future use. LUVAS offers various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in B.Tech, B.V.Sc & A.H, M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. respectively.
LUVAS Admission 2018-2019
Candidates getting admission in LUVAS is a prestigious thing. LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the university. Interested aspirants can download the application form from the official website. The university accepts only offline mode. Before applying the application form must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be eligible for LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 entrance test. Candidate must register with State Veterinary Council. A candidate who had completed M.V.Sc, with 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA out of 10 in B.V.Sc. in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry are eligible to apply. For the Ph.D. program, the contender must have 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA out of 10 in M.V.Sc. in a relevant discipline. The Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences also gives admission to ICAR Nominees, NRI and Foreign Nationals for which there will be no entrance examination.
The LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 Process is completely updated here. Students, who want to get an admission in reputed university they have to grab this excellent chance. We suggest all the candidates before filling the LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 application form better to check Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process etc information. Candidates who will apply for this Lala Lajpat Rai University PG Entrance Exam they have to face the test in the Second week of July 2018. Students who perform well in the entrance exam they will get an admission in LUVAS. The University provides 5% relaxation to reserved category students. SC candidates need to get pass in 10+2 with 57% aggregate marks or 5.7 CGPA in all the four subjects. M.V.Sc completed candidates must have completed the internship in Bachelor’s program. Ph.D. candidates must have passed B.V.Sc. and viva-voce examination with Master’s program. The final admission will be decided based on the documents received by Competent Authority. For more info follow our website SarkariRecruitment.com.
LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 Details
|Name of Institute||Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences|
|Application Start Date||1st May 2018|
|The last Date To Submit Application||31st May 2018|
|Exam Date||Second week of July 2018|
LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences offers M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. program to the candidates. Candidate must fulfill the application form carefully otherwise candidate will not be allowed to appear the entrance examination. M.V.Sc degree completed candidate must have 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA out of 10 in B.V.Sc. in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Ph.D. program completed candidates must have 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA out of 10 in M.V.Sc. in a relevant discipline. LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 to both the courses is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the University.
|Name of the Course||Minimum Eligibility Criteria|
|Ph.D.||70% marks or 7.0 CGPA out of 10 in M.V.Sc. in relevant discipline|
|M.V.Sc.||60% marks or 6.0 CGPA out of 10 in B.V.Sc. in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 Admission Process
Candidate will be selected on the basis of merit in the entrance examination conducted by the university. LUVAS also provide admissions to NRI and Foreign Nationals. Admission of NRI and Foreign Nationals will be given on the basis of documents received through the competent authority. Admit card will be available at the college during the period of availability of admission form or 15 days before the commencement of the exam.
How To Apply For LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019
- Candidate can apply for admission through Offline mode only.
- Candidate can visit the official website www.luvas.edu.in.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the particulars which are given in the application form.
- Applicants must bring two sets of self-attested documents and two passport size photograph.
- Application fees have to pay in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Comptroller, LUVAS, Hisar.
- Counselling Fees are mentioned category wise.
- For SC, BC Category of Haryana State: INR 750.
- For GC, ESM, FF, PWD and Management Quota: INR 3000.
- For NRI and Foreign Nationals: INR 4000.
|Backward Classes (A)||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||11%|
LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 Scholarship Details
- The Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences provides stipends who are having Haryana Resident Certificate.
- It is based on the merit list prepared in accordance with University rules and regulation.
- The stipend will not be given to Haryana Resident Candidate of either sex under ICAR, NRI seat.
- Pursuing Ph.D. program, must have 7.5/10 CGPA and maintain same they will be awarded merit stipend of INR 10000 per month.
- Financial assistance is also given to needy candidates in form of books, payment of fees, etc.
- Who are pursuing Master’s program, must have CGPA of 7.0/10 at the time of admission for 1st semester and after maintain CGPA of 7.5/10 will be awarded merit stipend of INR 6000 per month.
- The student admitted to the affiliated college of University and not received merit stipend directly shall be awarded INR 3000/- and INR 5000/- per month.
- Matric certificate of Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s name.
- SSC, HSC certificate.
- Latest colored passport size photograph.
- Category Certificate.
- Haryana Resident Certificate.
- M.V.Sc. degree and Mark sheet.
- Character Certificate from institute last attended.
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree recognized by VCI.
- Gap Certificate.
- Certificate of NCC, Sports, CCA.
LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019: Click Here
In addition to LUVAS PG Admission details, we have uploaded the eligibility criteria, Admission process, Reservation details, Scholarship details for the sake of candidates. Qualified contenders can check LUVAS PG Admission 2018-2019 details and apply for the admission by the above provided registration link. If you are satisfied with this article you can follow us through our site Sarkari Recruitment.